What's wrong with the items??

Hi there,

I haven't played for a long time now and I wanted to know why my items if I click them, don't show me their power. Like if I click on the football normally would come *sign*(like charm) and a number. But that's not happening anymore.

Can someone help.?

Having the same problem since the last update. Hovering the mouse over an item gave you it's stats, most decidedly useful before purchasing something at the market, or seeing exactly how many points you were getting ready to give to a harem member to make the best use of what you had purchased. (After all why give a girl 100 points when she only needs 10 to upgrade?) Now you simply cannot see that. Needs fixed ASAP.

Hope someone at the developers actually reads these...

Posted November 23

In the last day or so, I've noticed that the girl's stats are no longer visible when you're changing team members and the attributes of items for purchase at the market aren't either.

Did we develop a new glitch? Makes shopping and lining up a team a little difficult.

Anyone else having this issue?

• Sad 1

Il y a 3 heures, Makoto DE a dit :

Hi there,

I haven't played for a long time now and I wanted to know why my items if I click them, don't show me their power. Like if I click on the football normally would come *sign*(like charm) and a number. But that's not happening anymore.

Can someone help.?

il y a 30 minutes, Kuradur a dit :

Having the same problem since the last update. Hovering the mouse over an item gave you it's stats, most decidedly useful before purchasing something at the market, or seeing exactly how many points you were getting ready to give to a harem member to make the best use of what you had purchased. (After all why give a girl 100 points when she only needs 10 to upgrade?) Now you simply cannot see that. Needs fixed ASAP.

Click and hold.

2 hours ago, Kuradur said:

You may want to clear your browsers cache or reload the page(s), or maybe use another browser because nothing changed here. All of this is still possible, and it's what I always do. Hover and you see the stats.

Also: there's nothing bad about giving a girl 100 points when she only needs 10 to upgrade because the extra 90 will be added to her new score (so after the upgrade). You won't lose points this way. Of course it becomes different when you're targeting the last affiliation point.