Koban missions

Crimson scale

I heard that you can win kobans from certain individual missions and not just for completing all the missions in your log but I haven't seen any other than the event themed missions.

Also random question-do any other gamers out there feel weird about the empty quest log after playing games like skyrim with hundreds of quests?

5 minutes ago, Pire said:

I heard that you can win kobans from certain individual missions and not just for completing all the missions in your log but I haven't seen any other than the event themed missions.

Also random question-do any other gamers out there feel weird about the empty quest log after playing games like skyrim with hundreds of quests?

right now there are two ways to get kobans from missions.
1. completing every mission on a day and collecting the rewards will give you a bonus reward of 150 kobans.
2. event missions. you will get the following amount of kobans for event missions in that order: 42, 48, 48, 96, 108, 66, 72, 84, 90, 96, 108, 114, 120, 126 on day 1 to 14 of the event respectively for a total of 1218 kobans.

the thing you might have heard about is something that doesn't happen anymore.
in august the devs pushed some major changes, and since that point you won't get random missions with koban rewards anymore.
instead of those missions we now get the completion bonus of 150 kobans every day, which is way more than we ever got before those major changes.
so it's all goodxD

3 minutes ago, Pire said:

Thank you for responding so fast, that sucks that it doesn't happen anymore but the missions are still my favorite part of this game, especially bunny's face on the take bunny to the doctor one.

well, the missions weren't different, they just rewarded you some kobans (anything from 18 to 60 kobans), and they only showed up sporadically, so it wasn't a reliable source of free kobans like the daily mission reward is right now.