Getting Old Daily Mission Girls

Slut

So I started this game about a month and a half ago, and I see on the wiki page that there's already been a lot of events with girls before I started playing. I see that we can get epic pachinko girls on the same days in future years, but what about daily mission girls where you have to do 12/14 daily missions to get them? Is there a way to get them if you weren't playing when the event first came around? I'm a perfectionist with OCD, so if I can't get all the girls available, I don't know if I want to keep playing. Thanks in advance for any help.

2 hours ago, Slut said:

So I started this game about a month and a half ago, and I see on the wiki page that there's already been a lot of events with girls before I started playing. I see that we can get epic pachinko girls on the same days in future years, but what about daily mission girls where you have to do 12/14 daily missions to get them? Is there a way to get them if you weren't playing when the event first came around? I'm a perfectionist with OCD, so if I can't get all the girls available, I don't know if I want to keep playing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Someone of the dev team told us on discord that the old mission girls will be available again later on through other means.