Battle visual: 2 suggested improvements

Laura Angel

Bonjour.

Merci pour ce patch, les combats sont beaucoup plus agréables comme cela !

Après quelques utilisations, j'ai deux petites améliorations à suggérer :

1. Lorsque je choisis un adversaire, maintenant qu'on peut voir les récompenses prévues, je reviens souvent à l’arène pour comparer les récompenses prévues pour chaque adversaire.  Plutôt que revenir en ville pour choisir à nouveau de combattre, j'apprécierais qu'apparaisse en haut à gauche les liens « ville > combat » (similaires à ceux de la page aventure), ce qui me permettrais de revenir à la liste des adversaires sans (re)passer par la ville.
  2. J'adore le visuel de la position demandée, il me semble juste manquer le nom de la position préférée de chaque alpha (en petit sous l'image, ou dans une bulle d'information de cette image).

En attendant, merci encore de votre travail.

Oups, sorry.

I tried to answer to Kinkoid's post (/index.php?/topic/2900-patch-note-10012018-visuel-de-bataille), but did not find out how and posted this.

I can translate it, no problem. 

Hi, and thank you for the patch, fights are much more pleasant like that. After a few uses, I propose two suggestions to improve it further more :

1. When an opponent is chosen, you can now see what rewards are planned, but if you want to compare the opponents, you have to go back to town and then to fight. A list of links "Town > fight" (as it appears in the adventure page) would allow to avoid coming back to town.
  2. I love the image of the sex position asked, I just miss the name of the favorite position of each alpha (either as a small text under the image or as an information bubble).

Whatsoever, thanks again for your work.

Edited by HentaiFan

Well, OK, my first suggestion is after all not so good, as somebody suggested a better improvement (having the rewards shown in the list of opponents) and as a simple back in the navigator works...

Edit: and the second is not better, as the position's name can be found in the previous page (giving the opponent's characteristic, as well as its alpha favorite position's name). 

Getting used to the position, I wonder why doggy style and sodomy have the same image (for the second, you could have a variant, with the shoulder on the ground, for example - this should be easy to generate, if not to draw).

Edited by HentaiFan

• Greetingz changed the title to Battle visual: 2 suggested improvements