Transgender transsexual characters

Dwallsalbany

Haha c'est vrai que mon anglais écrit est relativement correct pour des phrases simples. Mais je n'ai pas encore le niveau que je voudrais pour cette langue. Mes point au TOEIC étaient pas brillants, bien que suffisant pour mon diplôme.

ok donc ça ne devrait pas d'importance où je ou quelqu'un des messages, nous avons tous accès à google translate. et il y a une nouvelle technologie à venir qui fait avancer considérablement la traduction d'une personne à l'autre, si vous n'avez pas entendu. C'est un reltime, dans votre haut-parleur qui se traduit en temps réel. des trucs incroyables.

mais ce sera mon dernier message et dire merci à ceux qui ont aidé et visser ceux qui n'ont pas.
et pour citer eric cartmann
"vis vous les gars! im rentrer à la maison"
Je prie pour que tout le monde trouve ça aussi drôle que moi et pour l'enfer avec quelqu'un qui en est offensé!
C'est ce qu'on appelle un sens de l'humour et bientôt vous les trouverez à un Walmart près de chez vous.
lmaorotfpmsl

Swap to French

ok so it shouldnt matter where i or anyone posts, we all have access to google translate. and there is new technology coming soon that greatly advances language translating person to person, if you havent heard. its a reltime , in your ear speaker that translates in real time. amazing stuff.

but this will be my last post and ill say thanks to those that helped and screw those that didnt. 

and to quote eric cartmann

" screw you guys! im going home"

i pray that everyone finds that nearly as funny as i do and to hell with anyone that is offended by it! 

its called a scense of humor and soon you will find them at a walmart near you.

lmaorotfpmsl

• Thanks 1

We will be happy to answer at your questions, i just notified you than you have an english part forum where you can probably find people who will speak in your native langage (if english is your native). If you prefer speak with french, we can only considerate it like a honor.

@Dwallsalbany We all have google translate but why should I loose my time instead of you... And, by the way, the french part of your last post is closer to japanese than french!

I'm a respectuous guy, but I don't like pretentious people like you. As everyone said,  there's an english part so there is no need to use that shitty google translate to post in the french forum. And even worst, you don't need to be aggressive to people that point it out.

So, have a good day and please reconsider when insulting people!