Idea for PVP

Crimson scale

It accused to me that I haven't done any PVP fights in this game since the very beginning and there's a very good reason for that, NO GIRLS

I have a solution, add girls. Think of how great it would be if you could win your opponents girls in PVP. They would keep them just like world bosses keep theirs but this would be a great way to get event only girls that you missed.

They could have the players get a reward when they are challenged and if you have 3 event only pachinko girls blowing kisses to the world you can expect hundreds of fights which would be big rewards, even one koban per challenge would be huge if you consider how many times you have to fight to get a girl times how many people would be fighting you.

It would make boosters relevant since there would be other players stronger than you long after you can one-shot the last world boss

They could even make girls that you could only get by fighting the devs (assuming they play the game) and once people get them others could win them from them. It would spread like a sexy virus.

not really agree with that. so ppl should get a girl only cause win an arena fight meanwhile others needed days during event farming low bosses. this is the most unfair solution ever heard. and by the way pachinko girls should stay pachinko and not for free. ppl paid for that. its like u buy a car for lot of money and the next customer get his car for free. u would disagree with that too.

I'm sure they could find a way to balance it, like needing 5 combat points for a chance at girls

I believe it would help the people who already unlocked girls by giving them compensation for being challenged, putting their rare girls to work

I'm not saying one win gets you a girl. Just a new thing to farm for girls so you can choose between PVP and boss fights

Example, instead of fighting  Dark Lord who gives you Sheheramozond, Arcana and Kimie and going after the last girl you need you could find someone with the last girl you don't have plus two others you don't have.

4 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

I'm sure they could find a way to balance it, like needing 5 combat points for a chance at girls

I believe it would help the people who already unlocked girls by giving them compensation for being challenged, putting their rare girls to work

I'm not saying one win gets you a girl. Just a new thing to farm for girls so you can choose between PVP and boss fights

Example, instead of fighting  Dark Lord who gives you Sheheramozond, Arcana and Kimie and going after the last girl you need you could find someone with the last girl you don't have plus two others you don't have.

Well, this idea will get in the way with the thing they are doing; they are going to give affection to girls in your battle team when you fight in PvP.

I also agree with BananaJoy that this is way too easy a way to get girls. It will piss off paying players more, than that they will be happy with the kobans. It will probably cost them real income in the end.