Clues to the Location of Fairy Dicks Tavern

Hi fellow players and particularly you designers,

Clues to the Location of Fairy Dicks Tavern
It is Bremen the Hamelin Town Troll who gives the most evidence that the Fairy Dicks Tavern which the headquarters of the Fairy Dicks Guild is located in Hamelin Town.  All five of his Level 01 to Level 03 girls are connected to the Fairy Dicks Tavern and because they are his original girls it is most probable that they are Hamelin Town girls.  We see Bremen's Stephanie Gero [3 Star] is the Fairy Dicks Tavern Bargirl.  Bremen's Cunegonde Moon [5 Star] is the Fairy Dicks Top Mercenary.  Bremen's Polana Keystone [3 Star] was originally one of the Shadow Masters who Fairy Dicks TavernOur Hero while he was rescuing Marina Key from her control.  It was during this encounter that Our Hero convinced Polana Keystone to join the Fairy Dicks Tavern as their Mercenary Mage.  After joining the Fairy Dicks Guild Polana found her lover Yulita Frozt.  Bremen's Marina Key [3 Star] is Fairy Dicks Guild Mercenary and her story shows that she is a lesbian that still enjoys a little anal action from Our Hero.  Bremen's Yulita Frozt is the Fairy Dicks Mercenary Mage Jokester who later becomes Polana Keystone's lover.
In addition there is Kalissa Arc, whom Our Hero met during his adventure in Hamelin Town and won her in Scroll 6 "The tragic Happy n°16".  It is only with Kalissa Arc's help that Our Hero was able to defeat Bremen.  Kalissa Arc is a Fairy Dicks Guild Mercenary with a fetish for public transportation.  Her location is the Fairy Dicks Tavern which the headquarters of the Fairy Dicks Guild which further supports the idea that it is located in Hamelin Town.

Bremen Hamelin Town Troll gives location of the Fairy Dicks Tavern

00 Hamelin Town Map.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm don't sure anyone would have assumed it was any where else. most of the story girls locations are somewhere in the world they where first found in.

Hi Yamiray, 

Then I assume you agree with me that the Fairy Dicks Tavern which the headquarters of the Fairy Dicks Guild is located in Hamelin Town.  It was not obvious to me, but then I am a little slow on the up take.  I would like to continue to discover evidence to support the locations and the connections between the girls.  Did you find the connections between the girls interesting?  It is not obvious from randomly winning the girls over a period of time, so maybe, the connections I made would be interesting to players who have not looked into it.  To me, part of the appeal of the game is making connections between the girls, their stories, and their locations.  

Have a great day and a better week.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Then I assume you agree with me that the Fairy Dicks Tavern which the headquarters of the Fairy Dicks Guild is located in Hamelin Town.  It was not obvious to me, but then I am a little slow on the up take.  I would like to continue to discover evidence to support the locations and the connections between the girls.  Did you find the connections between the girls interesting?  It is not obvious from randomly winning the girls over a period of time, so maybe, the connections I made would be interesting to players who have not looked into it.  To me, part of the appeal of the game is making connections between the girls, their stories, and their locations.

I do agree and have all my girls and the story's databased to help find these connections. you may find this post of mine interesting. I started noticing the event girls story's interconnected with each other and the events. I intend to post more there when I get more full sets to events

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1