Girl's XP Questions

FleetCommander

--How many XPs does a girl have to have to max out at level 28?

--How does one manage to get the lower-level books in their store?  I keep all of my girls as high as I can, but it gets frustrating to have a bunch of high-level books when I only need three or four points to max them out...

Thanks for any help!

One of my girls is on lv28 atm on 172 xp and 177 for lv 29. Not sure exactly how much xp you need between lvs but it must be between 5 and 9 i think. As for books the store still sells low lv ones for me and im higher that 28 so try there at every refresh and stockpile them if you see them (only cost 801 to buy 4xp ones and 1,803 for 9xp, so pocket money for someone at higher lv)

38 minutes ago, Derro said:

If you use a bigger book to up a girl, you don't lose the extra XP, it just doesn't show. When you level up again, she'll use the extra XP up. (At least I believe so)

You get tge requirement for the next level - 1xp. So if you go over the last level by too much, you do lose xp.

you don't need to level up your girls all the time. it doesn't make sense. you can keep your battle team up but the rest can remain on lvl1 for a long time. the biggest book (140 xp) raises a girl from lvl1 to around lvl20-30 (ofc not beyond player level). thats the way to not waste the big books. i'm lvl190 and on that level the big book still ups girls 3-4lvls at once.

Edited by Habi