Grunt. Bug or not.

In invaded kingdom 1 and a half quest left, and all this time I battled Grunt, yet got NONE of the girls. It's been more than 100 battes already and all I got is money. Is everything alright there?

Edited by Kekus

2 hours ago, Kekus said:

In invaded kingdom 1 and a half quest left, and all this time I battled Grunt, yet got NONE of the girls. It's been more than 100 battes already and all I got is money. Is everything alright there?

Hi pal. :D

I passed by the Invaded Kingdom, time ago, but, I'll tell you how many battles I had to done against him.

If I recall well, I didn't count the battles to get Regine, but I suppose that it were 400-600.

Then, the housemaid took 938.

And later, Miss Spook took 964.

So, isn't a bug. Just be pacient.

6 hours ago, Kekus said:

Finished Invaded kingdom yesterday and didnt get a single girl from Gruntt. First battle in Juy sea and got girl so poss would have got Gruntt to drop one had i battled him.  So just keep trying and he will eventually drop girl.