can't change haremteam ?

I am shagger-type , would like to change charm (Juliette) & know-how girl (Red battler) for others in my harem ( only other hardcore girl I have so far is Ankyo , in event I have won summer red battler from dark lord/evil troll & have got princess agate from following storyline and moving to next adventureland, & so far only girl dropped normally is Sung Tai ki  from next adventure-boss evil spy @ ninjavillage ) , but would like to change team around a bit , even just for the look of it , I'll keep off course bunny as alpha as I don't think there will come another girl with good stats like her until I'm lvl 40 ...

I saw in forum pictures , that there should be button underneath to change haremgirls , but have not got it even with full screen so I suspect bug , could others look at me & see if they do see change girl-button please ? Could forum-mod tell support please , as I don't see how to reach support to let them know about it , please ? I'm not computer-knowledge-able , so can't post picture as I don't even know how to make picture , let alone post it (would that be as other media / file ?)...play on 10-year old macbook , no mouse , no copy/paste , maybe because browser doesn't upgrade anymore I play in too old a version of browser ? please help & explain why I can't change haremteam , if I don't know why then I can't begin to work on solution to remedy/fix situation , if bug then please tell me how to properly contact support so they can have a look at it , &/or pass this problem on to developers so bug can be fixed , ok ? big thanx in advance

I don't see/have button , & column of stats is not in 2 blocks next to each other but 1 long vertical row , pillarform-wise (as english not my native language , I hope Y'all understand what I try to say/mean )

1 hour ago, 69lover said:

I don't see/have button , & column of stats is not in 2 blocks next to each other but 1 long vertical row , pillarform-wise (as english not my native language , I hope Y'all understand what I try to say/mean )

Could you provide us with a screenshot of your entire screen if you're in that tab?

8 hours ago, Shidou said:

Could you provide us with a screenshot of your entire screen if you're in that tab?

He said he don't know how :| I can't help him, I know nothing about mac.

Edited by Wizz

3 minutes ago, Wizz said:

He said he don't know how :| I can't help him, I know nothing about mac.

You mean he can't find the [PrtSc] button, and open [paint], press [CTRL] + [ V ] , then select the area he needs, then press [CTRL] + [ C ] , and then comment back on here and press [CTRL] + [ V ] ? :) 

4 minutes ago, Shidou said:

You mean he can't find the [PrtSc] button, and open [paint], press [CTRL] + [ V ] , then select the area he needs, then press [CTRL] + [ C ] , and then comment back on here and press [CTRL] + [ V ] ? :) 

There is no [PrtSc] nor [Ctrl] on macbooks. All I know is that [Ctrl] is [cmd].
But at least I learned that I can paste an image directly here. That's nice to know