Contest suggestion?

Perthkong

Personally I dislike contest which you need to give xp to girls contest such as Minds and Bodies Synergy because I am always keeping my girls as strong as possible so there's not much level or xp to increase. Thus, I always did poorly on contest like these. I know the contest rewards isn't much but its still something. Do you guys have contest that you dislike and what are your suggestions?

Agreed. I never participate in the donating ones, unless I catch it at just the right time and can sneak into 4th.  The contests are usually an afterthought to me because the rewards are usually quite worthless and/or disappointing. 

On 3/4/2018 at 1:06 PM, Sammy Boy said:

I really dislike the contests that are only about donating money - that´s like ebay for some kobans! And if you get 5th despite spending some 100k´s, well, bad luck for you!

Just flaunting money is no contest imho.

It would be a better idea to come up with a contest where players can "donate" energy to boost up points, so like "Who's talking about corruption" and "working holidays" contest, but with energy instead of money. They could call it "charity" contest to add flavor :-). It may not be useful for newer players, but I've reached end of story-line and I have days with 100 energy sitting idle

Snap478.png.e0e85e611c5abb04e1d5a94096ff496b.png

At least that way the energy isn't lost.

-Always a Lady but still NG, Minoin!

Edited by Minoin