Legendary Items Have Been Nerfed

DFyre

I just did Epic Pachinko again this morning and I guess it is now confirmed. The Legendary items have been nerfed. I got a bunch of new items 22 levels higher than what I presently have equipped and they are all easily 150 points less in each category. This matches up with what I found last month too. So it looks like I will have to be 50-75 levels higher than what I am now before any equipment on Epic Pachinko will actually upgrade anything that I presently have. Would have been nice to have had that explanation. Now the only thing we really get out of it, is a girl...and a lot of stuff to sell.

Single stat legendaries are amazing, and if you didn't already have single stat epics they can be pretty good.  I just swapped out my last piece of pre-nerf stuff.  It was a 40 level old Rainbow Legendary I replaced it with a single stat Epic.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup. And the difference is quite substantial:

Snap480.png.91246e0c72c15864407c811eb5ba11b7.png

Even though I'm now 25 levels higher, the new equipment is almost 200 points weaker on most stats.. And more expensive! 

I think this happened with update when they lowered the pacchinko prices. I also noticed that since then I stopped getting legendary items as prices , and only 1 in about 15 great pacchinko 10x rolls gave an epic item. So the average 10x roll looks like this for me: (see attached image

Mostly common, 1 or 2 rares.

-Always a lady but still NG, Minoin!

Snap453.png

Edited by Minoin
  • Like 1

You're that high a level and you're *still* rolling Great Pachinko? And 443k for 10x spins? Whatever for?

Except for the daily Free spin (cause, FREE) I stopped Great Pachinko around 3rd world. With the gear I had it was no longer worth the expenditure for Great Pachinko because the stuff you get is not nearly worth it and you never recoup money by selling. You get just as good if not better gear from Missions FREE so long as you're not spending Kobans to skip the cooldowns.

On 3/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, Masters said:

You're that high a level and you're *still* rolling Great Pachinko? And 443k for 10x spins? Whatever for?

Cause I like it :D

And It's more like 180K after sales of equipment. But That's irrelevant: I just think it's a nice mini game to waste time (and money 9_9 ) on.

I also play all the missions, so it's an extra pass-time in a game which is one big pass-time for me to start with ... #WeAllGetOurJolliesSomewhere B|

-Always a lady but still NG, Minoin!