Epic Pachinko x10 Event Fail

Okay, let me get a couple of things straight here

1. Yes, Shidou is a dick, always has been. But that is something we all have to learn to live with.

2. The devs made a confusing message last event, which is probably due to the fact that they are not native English speakers. So ANYTHING they write, can be ambiguous because they can make a mistake in the translation. This also happens in the story from time to time.

3. You clearly didn't research the matter enough. You might not have been able to post anything on this forum, because you were on your phone. But that doesn't prevent you from reading the topics that are already on the forum. There were a couple of complaints after day 2 already, because people made the same assumption you made. Furthermore, if you had done your research, you would've known there is a discord group, and you could've joined it and asked about it. And then there is the wiki+wiki forum where the same thing has been asked about as well. You decided to do none of these things and go for the epic pachinko spin after little to no research.

4. I can only conclude that you jumped to a conclusion without actually researching it properly. And now you are rightfully disappointed in your mind (people always are, even if they might not be right). I cannot change that, but I can advice you to improve your researching skills, because it is lacking.

5. I don't know what the devs will do. So all you can do, is hope that they agree with you.

29 minutes ago, ricardobohner said:

I totally agree with Camsta. There are dozens of players out there with the same problem including me: They did the 10x pachinko spin expecting an event girl and got a normal drop girl.

It was not stated clearly enough that people would not get an event girl at 10x Pachinko this event.

Sorry to hear you fell victim to the bug too.

This isnt a bug, its just a narritive you choose to believe. People believe what they want to believe, especially if they think they can exploit their narritives for gainz. When will people learn, if you ignore something it doesnt dissapear, just like the "14days" part wont dissapear from the news message :).

30 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Okay, let me get a couple of things straight here

1. Yes, Shidou is a dick, always has been. But that is something we all have to learn to live with.

2. The devs made a confusing message last event, which is probably due to the fact that they are not native English speakers. So ANYTHING they write, can be ambiguous because they can make a mistake in the translation. This also happens in the story from time to time.

3. You clearly didn't research the matter enough. You might not have been able to post anything on this forum, because you were on your phone. But that doesn't prevent you from reading the topics that are already on the forum. There were a couple of complaints after day 2 already, because people made the same assumption you made. Furthermore, if you had done your research, you would've known there is a discord group, and you could've joined it and asked about it. And then there is the wiki+wiki forum where the same thing has been asked about as well. You decided to do none of these things and go for the epic pachinko spin after little to no research.

4. I can only conclude that you jumped to a conclusion without actually researching it properly. And now you are rightfully disappointed in your mind (people always are, even if they might not be right). I cannot change that, but I can advice you to improve your researching skills, because it is lacking.

5. I don't know what the devs will do. So all you can do, is hope that they agree with you.

1. Concur, Do you really? Why do you have to live with it? I don't think it's acceptable behaviour from a mod, but maybe you know something I don't.

2. Yes I know, they translate to many languages, I have no issue with ropey English from non native speakers indeed I admire anyone who is reasonably fluent in multiple languages. However if it costs the player money, then they need to be crystal clear, when a financial transaction is involved, then the wording is paramount and cannot be simply excused nor should it be left open to multiple interpretations. There isn't an excuse for that.

3. No, I admitted that I didn't research the matter much at all in about the second post on this thread, I didn't see the need to do further research outside of what is written in the news/rules of the game, because to me the rules seemed quite clear. As a result I assumed it is/was a bug, and submitted this report.

I haven't been on the forum must at all, I couldn't access it at all for a long time, and last time I looked there was very little on the forum. Also when I tried to post I found that wasn't able to do so, because it just kicked me straight back to the game. As a result I haven't looked at the forum, waiting until the time that it grew and I could actually login in and participate by posting. My first post was this one, as stated I had to use an alternate method just to do it. I don't have discord because I'm not interested in chatting about the game in general, and when I looked at the wiki nothing stood out as being any different to what I believed.

Let me ask this, where does it say anywhere, by any official capacity clearly that, epic pachinko x10 guaranteed event girls was for that event only and no others? Because other than the single ambiguous news post (which I put up) nobody has provided anything and it's the only thing that sheds any doubt on the matter. It also makes me wonder if someone like Shiduo has just bullied everyone into believing their version of the news instead of thinking it might actually be a bug. I can fully see how one person questioning the rules could be quickly shut down by a bully and the disinformation spreads to the rest of the community from there.

4. None of that should be required, the Dev's should not expect players to use multiple sources in order to understand basic things in the game. A court of law would not let them away with unannounced small print being in an undisclosed semi-public location. Even if there is mountains of information, if the players are not made specifically aware of it, then the player is not at fault.

5. Neither do I, I'm hoping they just swap out the girl for a random event girl, and alter the news to make it clear one way or another what the rule actually is, Is it a bug or was it meant to happen that way. They could also remove the girl/items and refund kobans for me to use at a later date when I either have too many to care, or they have it so that it is guaranteed. Or if they are feeling generous just plain give me the kobans or a girl back, but I don't expect that, and it not my desire to gain more than I should have. I hope they agree too, this thread is intended to correct a mistake of the game, and prevent future heartache of all players. Not just the ones who read all the forums, discord and wiki. You have been lucky to have been protected from it by participating in the community far more actively than the majority of players, that shouldn't be the expected norm ever, hundreds of thousands will play the game and never once look at the wiki or forum.

27 minutes ago, FrozenVortex said:

This isnt a bug, its just a narritive you choose to believe. People believe what they want to believe, especially if they think they can exploit their narritives for gainz. When will people learn, if you ignore something it doesnt dissapear, just like the "14days" part wont dissapear from the news message :).

What gains do I hope to exploit? I played the game to get an event girl that's guaranteed, I didn't get that, I don't want anything more, only what was promised or my kobans back. Actually that's not true, I'd like them also to clarify specifically that it was only that event an not (all) events, so that others aren't fooled into believing the same thing by false advertising. 

If you read the whole thread you'll see that "14 days" has no relevance ignored or otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Camsta said:

It also makes me wonder if someone like Shiduo has just bullied everyone into believing their version of the news instead of thinking it might actually be a bug. I can fully see how one person questioning the rules could be quickly shut down by a bully and the disinformation spreads to the rest of the community from there.

Finally someone speaks up for the plebs. I live in a state of constant fear under Shidous reign of terror. Every morning i check the annoucements to see what i must believe from now on. If only i would be allowed to think for myself, but i guess thats not part of gods big plan for me. ( ' - ').

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarkasth said:

Finally someone speaks up for the plebs. I live in a state of constant fear under Shidous reign of terror. Every morning i check the annoucements to see what i must believe from now on. If only i would be allowed to think for myself, but i guess thats not part of gods big plan for me. ( ' - ').

Not sure if I should take that seriously or I should laugh :o In anyway you made me laugh :'D

2 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

Lol, ok fair enough, an unfair dig at Shinduo maybe, but it only takes one person to spread an untruth to a single other for it to spread like the plague.

21 minutes ago, Camsta said:

What gains do I hope to exploit? I played the game to get an event girl that's guaranteed, I didn't get that, I don't want anything more, only what was promised or my kobans back. Actually that's not true, I'd like them also to clarify specifically that it was only that event an not (all) events, so that others aren't fooled into believing the same thing by false advertising. 

If you read the whole thread you'll see that "14 days" has no relevance ignored or otherwise.

You say 14 days has no relevance, so i assume u have a source to back this up? Convince me your right and il support your claims, up to now however all ive seen is you telling your narritive.

Your choosing to interpret this in a way that might be more beneficial for you (refunds or w/e ur aim is) meanwhile realisitically if this would truly be a bug i would consider it a large one that would require "immediate damage controll".  Since we did not get said damage controll logic tells me this is not a bug. Naturally if this turns out to be a bug i wil accept i was wrong,

Also consider a mistake like this is very difficult to make, odds are in favour of this not being a bug, and the message suggests this might not be a bug (your choosing to ignore it though).

I truly cannot fathom why you defend yourself so strongly when theres so much uncertainty. Aside from your hope for "gainz" (refund or w/e)  ofcourse.

1 hour ago, FrozenVortex said:

You say 14 days has no relevance, so i assume u have a source to back this up? Convince me your right and il support your claims, up to now however all ive seen is you telling your narritive.

Your choosing to interpret this in a way that might be more beneficial for you (refunds or w/e ur aim is) meanwhile realisitically if this would truly be a bug i would consider it a large one that would require "immediate damage controll".  Since we did not get said damage controll logic tells me this is not a bug. Naturally if this turns out to be a bug i wil accept i was wrong,

Also consider a mistake like this is very difficult to make, odds are in favour of this not being a bug, and the message suggests this might not be a bug (your choosing to ignore it though).

I truly cannot fathom why you defend yourself so strongly when theres so much uncertainty. Aside from your hope for "gainz" (refund or w/e)  ofcourse.

14 days, i'm not going to repeat myself, I've done that too much in this thread already.

I'm not choosing to interpret anything, that's exactly how I interpreted the text when I first saw it. I remember at the time thinking, "Wow that's a nice thing for them to do, it'll stop people being disappointed at getting a map girl during events, and encourage people to buy kobans just to get the event girls" at no point did I think it was only for that event (even if it is). Choice wasn't a factor, I can see how it could be interpreted the other way and I'm not denying that. But the text does support how I interpreted it more than it supports the other.

There is no such thing as a large bug, bugs are small things easily done, that can lead to big consequences. It also could simply be an extra piece of code that they easily overlooked and forgot to include when making the new event if it was something that they needed to actively include. I don't see the need for immediate damage control either, but it is true that the longer the delay the more it could cause harm to the playerbase. Provide evidence from the Dev's that it's not a bug, and I'll believe you. I'll still have a contention over the wording of the news though, since it is misleading.

Also not seeing damage control could be simply because they are unaware of the issue, people are jumping down my throat saying it's not a bug/error etc, but nobody has shown evidence that someone has asked the Dev's if it is a bug, or if it was meant to be only that event. Also since it's the weekend and this post went last night, they may not have even seen this yet.

Why am I strongly defending myself? For the simple reason that I feel conned. When I pressed the button to roll, I was wondering which of the 3 girls I was going to get, when I saw Sun, I was shocked, disappointed, then annoyed, because as far as I was aware that wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't uncertain when I pressed the button, I was sure that I'd get an event girl, it's only since coming to the forum and this thread specifically that my view has been challenged. At the time I felt like I had been lied to, I'm not suggesting that the Dev's purposely lied to me, or tried to con me out of kobans, but I feel like I have been. Exactly the same way as if you get an new iphone for christmas and open it with excitement to find an empty box, the only difference is that I paid for the phone that should be in the box. Because of the way I felt, and I'm clearly not alone in feeling that way, I feel that I need to get some clarity on this subject and think that I should get the kobans or an event girl instead. Doing that would reset my faith in the game and Dev's, I'm not out to demonise them or demonstrate them, I only feel like there has been ambiguous miscommunication from them and as a result it has cost me a lot of kobans. I shouldn't be punished for that, sure I can take some of the blame for not questioning properly before pushing the button, but the contention of the text is still there to shift most of the blame from me.

I've already argued why it's not gainz, I've lost, and am only seeking to recover what was lost to settle the status quo, it's a fairly simple request, it's not like I'm asking them for a kidney and their first born. it makes no difference to the dev's either way, they aren't losing or gaining any money from acting on it. It could have negative ramifications for them in the future, like I say I'm clearly not the first to feel duped, and I won't be the last if this isn't addressed.

Let's clear all of this stupidity out. The devs shouldn't be asked if it's implemented or not since nothing reveals it is actually a thing during this event (the banner or news). But let's not get back on previous discussed subjects.

However since you actually want to know, this is asked to a dev, and comfirmed by the devs it is no longer a feature, hence the Summer Life doesn't have "event girl guaranteed during 10x spins". Discord has the also same news noted. It might come back later it's currently still unknown. 

And since most of the discussion is gone I'll also I admit I lied you to, infact I am a forum mod :o 

39 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Let's clear all of this stupidity out. The devs shouldn't be asked if it's implemented or not since nothing reveals it is actually a thing during this event (the banner or news). But let's not get back on previous discussed subjects.

However since you actually want to know, this is asked to a dev, and comfirmed by the devs it is no longer a feature, hence the Summer Life doesn't have "event girl guaranteed during 10x spins". Discord has the also same news noted. It might come back later it's currently still unknown. 

And since most of the discussion is gone I'll also I admit I lied you to, infact I am a forum mod :o 

Where was this asked, and confirmed? Can you show me? 

Yes lets clear out the stupidity.

All the objections to this thread I find stupid. It was a simple bug report, whether it is a bug or not, it's only really the Dev's that should respond, that's how bug reports work. They see the report, acknowledge it, determine if it's a bug or not and try to resolve it quickly. I'm fairly certain they don't want to spend half an hour reading pages and pages of a few people claiming it isn't and others having to defend why they think it is. They just want to know what the bug is so they can get on with their job fixing it, and if it's not a bug they can quickly state that and rectify what may have caused the confusion in the first place.

You think the Dev's don't need to be asked because you say that they already have been, but you don't think that the everyone should be told? I find that stupid.

You think it's stupid that people are losing kobans when they thought it they were getting one thing, and receiving something else?  I think it's stupid too, it could easily have been avoided or clarified in the summertime banner, but they didn't mention it at all. A number of players (myself included) think that event girls are guaranteed because they didn't specifically say anywhere in the game that they aren't anymore.

A mod who lies, that's stupid, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously or even respect you? Why should I believe a word you say? And what does it say about the people you represent, are the Dev's liars (by association) too? 

But if you are a mod, surely you must recognise that there are players (like myself) who think that the game mechanic is still in the game. And as a mod you should flag this post to the Dev's to so they can make a formal in game acknowledgement to avoid further distress, because there will still be people in the next event who fall victim to it, regardless of how long it's been known on the forum or discord. It's clear from this thread alone that discord and the forum are not sufficient avenue's to convey such crucial information. That they do need to address the whole playerbase to clarify and not just the few on forum and discord, which can only be accomplished by an in game news message that everyone has to read when they log on.

1 hour ago, Camsta said:

A mod who lies, that's stupid, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously or even respect you? Why should I believe a word you say? And what does it say about the people you represent, are the Dev's liars (by association) too? 

I don't like to be taken serious, so there is that. Devs on the otherhand are obv not liars. 

1 hour ago, Camsta said:

Where was this asked, and confirmed? Can you show me? 

To continue to obey the rules of stuff that asked is in PM stays in PM I cannot reveal the name.

1 hour ago, Camsta said:

surely you must recognise that there are players (like myself) who think that the game mechanic is still in the game

I am fully aware as is everybody that I go along with. Tho they corrected it as previously stated on June 6th, still a bit confusing however they limited to that event. In the end result they decided that it's not going to be in this event, as show by the screenshot above.

1 hour ago, Camsta said:

u think it's stupid that people are losing kobans when they thought it they were getting one thing, and receiving something else?

Sadly I'm not one of thoise people, I spend every koban I get on singles and still getting girls. However that isn't the case. Our patreons have done the same. Result is the same as you they ask afterwards and they're find with it in the end. 

Guess thats most of it discussed?

Edited by Shidou
  • Like 1

I just have one question for you.

Why do you take the effort of typing out these large paragraphs if you just wanted to file a possible bug.

File the possible bug, and leave it at that.

Yet you insist on replying to people, which is why I have a hard time to even feel sympathy for you.

You made an assumption and it backfired. It is fine to post it here, because it might be a bug (who knows, well I know because I have asked a dev through discord but that is a whole different story). But somehow you still feel the need to reply to Shidou (who obviously is a dick) every single time. You only make yourself look worse and worse. If I would go through your posts, I'm sure I can find the five stages of grief in there. Just take a step back and evaluate what your goal is. It isn't arguing with a random guy in this thread, it is getting the information needed and maybe get a compensation due to miscommunication.

• Like 1

@Shidou

Nice try posting the screenshot, pity it doesn't prove anything, however I've already accepted it's probably not a bug, I just wanted to see something. Why you couldn't post that in your first response I don't know. It's a shame that the Dev's didn't get around to stating it in game for everyone to see, I wouldn't be here if they had, because simple statement like that would have stopped any confusion.  Like you say, everything else has been said.

@Chthugha

Yeah, you are right. But maybe not 5, I think I'm still on stage 3 or 4. Guess I just need to wait and see how the Dev's respond to compensation due to miscommunication.
PS: Look up, Shindou did a non dick post, you might wanna screenshot that! :P

Hello, all.

I am Jessie Chan and I am a community support girl for Kinkoid team. 

Regarding this topic, I need to clear out few things:

• Communication around the exclusive promo wasn't that clear.
  • All of you that participated here have their own opinion and right to say it.
  • Rules must be followed

More information:
During our last event, we made an exclusive offer to our players, guaranteeing them an event girl from 10xEpic Pachinko game. At first, we wrote our news in a way that players did not understand if we were talking about 90koban Pachinko or 900 kobans one. We fixed that and apologised for the mistake. But the offer was exclusive. This means that it was available for that event only. 
During this event, the event girls in Pachinko have higher chances of dropping than normal ones. This means that players are supposed to get the event girls first, but if they have bad luck, then... They get normal ones.
I assume that this information wasn't cleared out in a very simple way to all players, which is a mistake that we are going to take on our end. I apologise on Kinkoids' behalf.

This mistake, should not be a subject for fights. Players that know the game too well, know that it was exclusive, but new players can't know that. So, please don't fight over our mistake. ;)
Although,
giphy.gif.257fe0868e17807d89794e2a63b21f2f.gif

And thank you for being so emotional over Hentai Heroes <3 finally, it's so good to know that players care that much. We are doing our best for you!!!
That's why we need you to follow the rules of the forum, be clear, and post in the right places unless you want us to miss posts like this. 

Bottom line: There isn't a right one or a wrong one in this situation. And I feel like you should apologise to each other for the harsh words and be nice.

On our behalf, we promise more clear news and more nasty content.

P.S. Prepare because tomorrow something big will happen ;)

Best,
Jessie Chan
Kinkoids Support

download.jpg.c1f452e30b74f3453cfda3ea3792a1ca.jpg

4 hours ago, Shidou said:

Thats HentaiH prices, she talked about Nutaku prices.
Every value on HentaiH Is 6x HaremH

Why tho? Isn't it better to play on nutaku then? Or do you get less free kobans on HaremH?

41 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Why tho? Isn't it better to play on nutaku then? Or do you get less free kobans on HaremH?

You're talking in a closed & finished thread about something unrelated.
There is no difference in the kobans. You get 6x more kobans in HentaiH, yet it also cost 6x more. Nutaku is just the same.
xaMy156.png

9 minutes ago, Shidou said:

You're talking in a closed & finished thread about something unrelated.
There is no difference in the kobans. You get 6x more kobans in HentaiH, yet it also cost 6x more. Nutaku is just the same.

51 minutes ago, Wizz said:

And sorry for the off topic but I want to know and it would be useless to open a thread just for that

2 minutes ago, Wizz said:

And sorry for the off topic but I want to know and it would be useless to open a thread just for that

You have less adds on HaremH, you have 1 there. Compaired to the 3 on HentaiH.
You gain 4 more kobans in the lvl 40 #1-4 in HentaiH compaired to HaremH.
Apart of that no differences. Nothing "free"