Using Patreon to buy Kobans/Monthly Card

I have three cards and I get "an error processing the card" for all three cards. I've been trying to renew my monthly card for the past three days to no success. why wont you just take my money

So apparently contributing on the Patreon page, alongside the other benefits, rewards me with "Equivalent amount of Kobans + a special bonus each month - HentaiHeroes.com or Nutaku". Wouldn't this mean contributing on Patreon is simply better than straight up buying Kobans?

To be clear, I don't want to resort to something so underhanded just to pay for a game I enjoy. It's just that when I've been having troubles for the last three days with three cards (and quite frankly, this isn't the first time I've had card issues in the four months I've been playing), I just want something to work.

Could I buy a monthly card access off of Patreon or something? I trust that Patreon/Paypal would work for something like this. Again, not trying to resort to something so underhanded, I just want to literally give you my money for your intended features.

I have 60+ girls to collect from and the monthly card was pretty much my savior. On top of that, the method I use to collect, clicking one collect button and tabbing to the next, eventually tabs me to the Spend 12 Kobans to Collect All button, which basically makes me pay 12 kobans to collect almost nothing. If nothing else, at least let us toggle the 12 Koban warning message again...

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

11 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

the method I use to collect, clicking one collect button and tabbing to the next, eventually tabs me to the Spend 12 Kobans to Collect All button, which basically makes me pay 12 kobans to collect almost nothing. If nothing else, at least let us toggle the 12 Koban warning message again...

Thanks for the tabbing tip :)

How exactly are you collecting them if you manage to hit the collect all button though? I just keep my mouse on the last girl on the page and left click with the mouse ( tabbing brings the next available girl to the same location)

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Thanks for the tabbing tip :)

How exactly are you collecting them if you manage to hit the collect all button though? I just keep my mouse on the last girl on the page and left click with the mouse ( tabbing brings the next available girl to the same location)

Spamming Tab + Enter

I don't know if you do this, I did read somewhere once that when checking the option to auto renew was giving problems. Have you tried to purchase the monthly card and not check that option? Does it still give you that error message that it can't process the card?  I do not use that option myself and I did click the extend button... And only check the I have read and agree to the terms, then click on confirm purchase.  It has not given me any problems this way.

5 hours ago, Encino said:

I don't know if you do this, I did read somewhere once that when checking the option to auto renew was giving problems. Have you tried to purchase the monthly card and not check that option? Does it still give you that error message that it can't process the card?  I do not use that option myself and I did click the extend button... And only check the I have read and agree to the terms, then click on confirm purchase.  It has not given me any problems this way.

I've tried everything in that little window except for changing countries (which I don't think should have any changes).

I've tried everything so many times that I'm starting to memorize the numbers of my cards...

12 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Spamming Tab + Enter

Well to avoid hitting that collect all button you could try using Tab + left mouse click, Or you could start at the bottom of the list and use (shift + tab) + enter and merely risk clicking on town.

Can we go back to topic ? ;)

I just want to admit, I would spend money for a monthly card, but I dont own a creditcard, which is sadly the only payment method in Germany for the monthly card. A automatic payment through PayPal would be great. I would totaly love it. I think much more people would consider buying the monthly card. A indirect payment on patreon is more than welcomed as well. Anybody know something about plans like that?

On 3/21/2018 at 4:44 AM, Encino said:

thank you Encino. it worked the way you suggested.