How to increase battle energy?

Fucker

13 hours ago, Shidou said:

Your battle energy increases per 5 levels +1. It maxes currently at 11 once you hit level 40.
As for stamina. I believe you gain +2 stamina +1 level and it maxes out on 88 stamina once you hit level 40.

as a player at lvl 40, the number 11 feels like a kick to my nut due to my ocd for even vs odd numbers... a very haaaaard kick

On 2017-06-22 at 2:44 AM, Sarkasth said:

11 seems like a bad number considering that the miniboss fights cost 2 each fight. ( ' - ')

I agree it's taking forever to get the gems. They seem to drop quite rarely. The other things are nice, but they aren't what I need to advance in the quest!

4 hours ago, thesexyman said:

I agree it's taking forever to get the gems. They seem to drop quite rarely. The other things are nice, but they aren't what I need to advance in the quest!

Worry not my child, I'm quite ahead of the princess arc but I can tell you, soon you'll know that boss item drops are too damn high. I'm in the fairy arc and have 100+ magic leaves. 

• 7 months later...

this is pretty old topic. since the then it changed a bit. max energy is 100 and combativity is 20 now. u can refill these just with passing time or if u want you can make a qui refill with kobans. there arent. each 10 level u get a free refill of energy. there r no other ways atm to refill ur points. for the max points i cannot answer this certainly. its quiet long time since i reached maximum already. think it was somewhere at lvl 50 when u get these.