Dark Lord Help

So I'm new to the game and I've been playing for maybe a week now and the Dark Lord is testing my patience.

I'm lvl 16 and he's level 12 now, still steady gaining levels because i keep battling him but he hasn't dropped one of his bitches a girl.

I have collected all the gems and I keep fighting him, but I'm mid-save the princess mission. Is that my problem? Is he not giving me a girl because I haven't completed the whole area?

Please help me, I really want the Succubus from this week's event.

Thank you.

Yesterday + today I had around 50 battles against Dark Lord.

No Succubus drop.

After no drop I decided to buy refills. I refilled my combat hands 20 times. (I had 4323 Kobans, now I have 3 Kobans)

No Succubus drop anyways.

So it took 50 + 20*20 = 450 battles and still no Succubus? You kiddin' me right?

I think the game just want us to PAY TO WIN and I am not into it.

Have a good day and keep DECREASING drop rates to 0 so you can earn more money from people. :) 

• Like 1

I've been trying to get the girl for three days. I started with over 20,000 kobans, now I have 13,700 kobands left after having recharged about 30 times and having fought 600 battles. I have not got the girl. It only remains for me to think two things. Either the game is wrong (they are going to return my kobans?) Or it is a robbery so that we spend our kobans.
  • Like 2