Judges role in PVP

PlusIon

I am just now trying to figure out the PvP system. I know how to calculate Ego, Excitement, My Attack range and my Defense Ranges as well as my Crit. Then I compare those to my opponent.

During Battle there is:

• My normal Alpha Attack: My attack stat - Opponents defense against my class
  • a percentage of Excitement leading to orgasm: I have no Idea where this comes from
  • My opponents attack: My opponents Attack stat - my defense against opponents class
  • A percentage of excitement for my Opponents orgasm: Again no Idea where this comes from

But my numbers get close, but not quite to what I am seeing. So I looked for things that might modify the Arena battles. 

• 20% if you counter your oponent class
  • 50% if orgasm
  • 200% if critical
  • 10% if favorite position

But many people talk about the judges. Do they do more than just pick the favorite position? How does the Excitement bar figure out the value it uses?

Excitement = 28 × (Alpha's Hardcore stat + Alpha's Charm stat + Alpha's Know-how stat)
You have to fill the excitement bar during the fight to get an orgasm, so the higher the excitement, the larger the bar you have to fill.
You fill the excitement bar with your attacks.
For every hit it's determined by your attack power × multipliers (1.1 for favourite position, 1.2 for specialty bonus, 2.0 for critical hit).
You don't subtract the defense when filling the excitement bar.
When your bar is at 100%, this will give you an orgasm next hit, with the multiplier 1.5, and then the bar is empty again.

Judges really only pick a position.
They have favourite specialties, which they pick more poses from, but other than that they have no influence on fights.
In fact, that bonus is the lowest of them all.

• Thanks 2

Now it makes sense why the excitement was a huge number. It was the total for the bar!

and for the record, I figured out why my numbers were off. My girls were leveling up their XP after the battles during the testing.