Flagged for spamming

rockhard1

There was a thread claiming levitya was somehow a ploy or scheme and I posted a screenshot with the post that it took me a while but in fact she was able to be won. I then got a message I was flagged for spamming. I would like to know how to avoid that in the future instead and of just saying I was spamming. I have 2 posts total and my response was directly answering the thread question. So could an admin please explain how my post was spamming? Shidou I received the point from you could you please let me know? I'm not quite sure what the spam was or what is defined as spam I guess. If it's the thread claiming a rigged system how is me providing proof it was not rigged classify as spam? 

Edited by rockhard1
  • Thinking 1

I've looked into it, and you were warned for spoiling.
That means that you probably used a pose of Levitya other than the original pose.

Especially with new event girls early on this is highly annoying for other players.
I am going to make a new rules post which explains all about what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

Did you post the picture of the exact moment you got her? Could Sheheramazond, the Dark Lord's Alpha, still be seen after the fight?

I'm asking because I also got a warning for the same kind of post, plus my picture erased. But I also got an e-mail saying "Don't spoil content! Behave yourself!", and after analyzing the pictures that weren't erased and after a post from Chthugha on another topic, I came to the conclusion that the problem wasn't Levitya but Sheheramazond who was shown in her last pose.

I thing it's kind of ridiculous, because Dark Lord is the first boss, and if you don't have Sheheramazond, the game itself spoils you her last pose, but at least it's an explanation for the warning, right?

53 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Did you post the picture of the exact moment you got her? Could Sheheramazond, the Dark Lord's Alpha, still be seen after the fight?

I'm asking because I also got a warning for the same kind of post, plus my picture erased. But I also got an e-mail saying "Don't spoil content! Behave yourself!", and after analyzing the pictures that weren't erased and after a post from Chthugha on another topic, I came to the conclusion that the problem wasn't Levitya but Sheheramazond who was shown in her last pose.

I thing it's kind of ridiculous, because Dark Lord is the first boss, and if you don't have Sheheramazond, the game itself spoils you her last pose, but at least it's an explanation for the warning, right?

I cannot undo things my predecessor did, but I am trying to make the forum aware of it.
The warning in itself is meaningless, apart from it being shown forever.
It doesn't restrict you, it's just to keep track of it, I guess.

And yes, I agree that the battle simulations lead to a crazy amount of unwanted spoilers, and that it's even weird that the game itself is spoiling us.
It leads to a very double standard in what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

However, I have to enforce the rules I have been given, so I have to make people aware of it, and even remove the worst cases.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

That could work. But I like seeing poses on girls I don't have.

They should simply have the option of activating or deactivating if you want the arena fight animation. Either do the current animations or the old one where you only see the troll interface and not the girls. Or simply add an exclusion to the spoiler rule where troll girls on background can be allowed to show.

On 7-4-2018 at 5:32 PM, Chthugha said:

I cannot undo things my predecessor did, but I am trying to make the forum aware of it.
The warning in itself is meaningless, apart from it being shown forever.
It doesn't restrict you, it's just to keep track of it, I guess.

And yes, I agree that the battle simulations lead to a crazy amount of unwanted spoilers, and that it's even weird that the game itself is spoiling us.
It leads to a very double standard in what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

However, I have to enforce the rules I have been given, so I have to make people aware of it, and even remove the worst cases.

On 12-4-2018 at 6:48 PM, Greetingz said:

They should simply have the option of activating or deactivating if you want the arena fight animation. Either do the current animations or the old one where you only see the troll interface and not the girls. Or simply add an exclusion to the spoiler rule where troll girls on background can be allowed to show.

@rockhard1

I too was given an official warning for spamming by Shidou for posting a picture which shows a girl in the background. And though it was an honest oversight on my part I understand that it was against the rules.

What still stings though is that for about thirty pages of comments not a single reaction of a moderator was seen and then all of a sudden everybody who knowingly or not posted or quoted a 'forbidden' picture got a permanent warning from the moderator.

Chthugha stated he is unable to to undo this but at the same time is able to remove the worst cases. I thank him for making ppl aware of the rules - i've read the thread:

and it sure helps preventing making unwilling mistakes.

Just today I saw a change in the warning which could be considered funny. If @Greetingz had anything to do with it I would like to know how and why. Otherwise It may be funny to me but it might not be for greetingz if it happened to a lot of ppl.

spamming.PNG.d0e35cba401d0a16c01a1784c29b7c14.PNG

Don't think ppl don't care. They do!

Clearly changes can be made to these permanent warnings and I would like to see that happen because every time I open my page I see that eyesore of a warning and somehow feel like I have been made a villain which is simply not true. I call upon @Chthugha , @JessieChan or any other moderator to take a second or even a third look at the action by their former moderator and free us of this (undeserved) blemish.

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Just today I saw a change in the warning which could be considered funny. If @Greetingz had anything to do with it I would like to know how and why

i got the same warning from Shidou, considering forum wide name changes that happened few days ago, I assumed that Greetingz is the in game name for the gentleman with forum name that used to be Shidou.

the posts that are made have similar vibe and the member "reputation" points and post counts were pretty similar

image.png.71960f078cfa6a2721f1526053f2ff3e.png

odd thing is, my post had "spoiler" in the tag and in the title and the content that was spoiled is cropped out dick pics from Dark Lord story so there was hardly any to spoil. lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Charles said:

Odd thing is, my post had "spoiler" in the tag and in the title and the content that was spoiled is cropped out dick pics from Dark Lord story so there was hardly any to spoil. lol

That small, he?

Btw, since Greetingz hasn't replied after 17 hours  I tend to agree with you on the names thing.:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

That small, he?

Btw, since Greetingz hasn't replied after 17 hours  I tend to agree with you on the names thing.:P

Dunno how that's even related, and for your information I was at a birthday party. I do have a life outside this lol

4 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

Dunno how that's even related, and for your information I was at a birthday party. I do have a life outside this lol

Dunno either. Guess they are not.

Congratz on the birthday. All the best wishes.:D

Any idea how your name came to be on the warning?

14 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Dunno either. Guess they are not.

Congratz on the birthday. All the best wishes.:D

Any idea how your name came to be on the warning?

Dunno, but that said. The devs can remove the warnings if they disagree on the mods opinion, I assume that at least. But if they're going to tweak the rules or the setup for spoilers. People that got warned in the past should be cleansed.

12 hours ago, Greetingz said:

Dunno, but that said. The devs can remove the warnings if they disagree on the mods opinion, I assume that at least. But if they're going to tweak the rules or the setup for spoilers. People that got warned in the past should be cleansed.

Eehm.... I think I get what you're saying, even if your English differs from mine slightly.

I did break the rules and deserved a warning. But seeing it was my first offence and I didn' even realise I was doing anything wrong is a permanent scolding appropriate? I assume the same goes for many others, so, did they deserve it or should the mod have intervened much earlier and less severe?

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is YOUR name is coupled to this permanently. That is: FOREVER!  You don't mind???:S You don't wonder how that came to be? Most people would be offended or at least surprised if they see their name coupled to an action they have no knowledge of. Even if it is their ' avatar or stage name'.

I may be missing something here. I dunno, just wondering:/

On a completely different note:

I kinda like(d) Shidou.......Don't ask me why. I just do (did). So he overreacted:$. I imagine I would have ----- or will --- at some time too. And we still have to  wait for the jury to come back and tell us the thickness of Chthugha's skin. And as for Jessiechan, all of us guys would like to be a gentleman and let any 'faux pas' slide,  but we forget: Jessie can be a guy's name too. Would we still react the same?

Keep playing, have fun, play nice.:P

Edited by dirty harry

5 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Eehm.... I think I get what you're saying, even if your English differs from mine slightly.

I did break the rules and deserved a warning. But seeing it was my first offence and I didn' even realise I was doing anything wrong is a permanent scolding appropriate? I assume the same goes for many others, so, did they deserve it or should the mod have intervened much earlier and less severe?

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is YOUR name is coupled to this permanently. That is: FOREVER!  You don't mind???:S You don't wonder how that came to be? Most people would be offended or at least surprised if they see their name coupled to an action they have no knowledge of. Even if it is their ' avatar or stage name'.

I may be missing something here. I dunno, just wondering:/

On a completely different note:

I kinda like(d) Shidou.......Don't ask me why. I just do (did). So he overreacted:$. I imagine I would have ----- or will --- at some time too. And we still have to  wait for the jury to come back and tell us the thickness of Chthugha's skin. And as for Jessiechan, all of us guys would like to be a gentleman and let any 'faux pas' slide,  but we forget: Jessie can be a guy too. Would we still react the same?

Keep playing, have fun, play nice.:P

I don't mind it. I'll still play the same as I've before. 

As I am Shidou.  I simply changed names, I'll probably get lovable feedback from it right now as they'll know.
Cause of a couple individuals, I was basically exiled from even giving opinions or just regular chats as a literal player. 

I had no guideline as a "previous mod". Nor was I being paid. And I was the only moderator, so things stack up if you decide to go away for the weekend. 
There are simply a few options you can chose, if you decide to give a warning. It's not even that great of a system. This forum is hardcore left aside by the devs. 

That said. Being the only moderator, mind you working for free, simply as a player. Giving opinions as a player, it automatically links you to the dev team in the communities mind. Even tho you're not even close to it. (Even if you say you're not part of it, people still ignore it.)  Anger obviously stacks up at that point. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The reason I said I cannot change it, is because I wasn't a mod at the time, and I don't know the situation.
I cannot judge something from before my time as moderator.

You don't have to reread the whole 50 pages 'legendary' thread but clearly something went on there with the former mods action.

Maybe you could communicate with him (and Jessiechan) and find out what exactly. After which you then can take an informed and appropriate action.

Personally, I would be happy if the permanent warning was commuted  to a temporary one for first time offenders.

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P