Ninja Spy reward

Just now, UsagiHellsing said:

Am i the only one who only gets cash from Ninja Guy no matter how many times you beat him he just drops money i've beaten him so many times and ive only gotten money and i fight him 2 times 13 times and nothing am i the only one having this issue?

The droprate is, by base knowlegde low. There is a pitty timer that targets invidual trolls, meaning you'll get a drop in average 30 days. Not including event girls, they're outside that rule. As I believe if you swap fighting trolls for the trolls harem girl. It will do something with the pitty timer as you're spreading your combatpoints.

TL;DR: Continue to fight, no bug. Simply unlucky.

Yes, something wrong with Team Bangers, assemble! I used all my Combativity to defeat Ninja Spy for all 9 days, and still do not release Viola. In previous events, I usually relieve a girl from Ninja Spy after 5-6 days. Would you please look on it? Thanks

3 hours ago, Deadlaserman said:

im trying to get her from day 2 until tooday, i got hildr in the first day with 40 fight or less, tons of fights for viola and nothing, can anyone confirm he got a drop of her and not from pachinko ?

I got both event girls - not pachinko. On different accounts day 1 or even on day 8. It's simply to be lucky and hit the % that she'll drop on. Stay strong :D 

23 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We can confirm that the recruitment system is working fine. It is just a random system.

The dropping system is clearly unfair, I understand the low drop rates but it can't be 100% random leaving people with the drop at 50 tries and others over 600 and no drop. Although the luck factor should also exist there should be a reward system for the time spent playing the game.

a reasonable option would be to implement an even lower inisial drop like 0,0000000000000000000000001 and that this is multiplied by each failed attempt to get a drop (it would restart when getting any dropped girl) in such a way that the attempt 200 aprox secures the girl if you do not have luck before.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you, it is good to know that you are looking for other options, I also have a doubt because I am new I do not know how it works but I wanted to know if these girls are exclusive or throughout the year may appear in other events or even next year will reopen this same event to get them if I do not get them now.

4 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We are organising revival to provide a new chance for players to get previous event girls.

How do they work exactly? I have not seen a revival yet as I started in January. Should I prepare for them? This means I can get the Ninja Spy Event girls that passed me by? *so excited*