Who do I have to contact to as for the deletion of my account?

GundamKira

@Chthugha
Good day sorry to bother you as you are the only staff I know and I have no idea where I can check others, I asked on the facebook page a while ago and they said I have to contact support but the in-game buttons dont seem to work properly.
Anyway will leave the game and I want to have my account deleted rather than leaving it, so I need help with the issue.
Thanks for your time.

4 hours ago, GundamKira said:

@Chthugha
Good day sorry to bother you as you are the only staff I know and I have no idea where I can check others, I asked on the facebook page a while ago and they said I have to contact support but the in-game buttons dont seem to work properly.
Anyway will leave the game and I want to have my account deleted rather than leaving it, so I need help with the issue.
Thanks for your time.

you could try contacting @Kinkoid or @JessieChan. with me pinging them you should at least have their attention now. but i'm not sure if/how they can help you.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

@GundamKira
I don't think there is an option for deleting accounts xD

I'm just a moderator, and not part of the actual staff.
If you had read my introduction as moderator, you would've known that.

That being said, goodbye GundamKira.
It's sad to see a player leave, but I hope you have a happy life.

Can I give them a reason as to why you are quitting the game?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, GundamKira said:

I asked on the facebook page a while ago and they said I have to contact support but the in-game buttons dont seem to work properly.

3 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

To ask for the deletion of your account, you need to open a ticket to the support that requests it.

I think he knows that he needs to open a ticket to the support but the button for contact support is not working for him.

GundamKira mate good luck to your future endeavors! i enjoyed the discussion on "anyone into pegging" thread u posted hopefully ur next sex game won't shove things in places u don't want xD

• Like 1

@Kinkoid 
Good day.
You mean the one in the far bottom of the page to the right of "Language" and "Theme" right?

I already sent a message through there.
But haven´t gotten any reply, so I decided to contact someone in some other way and this is what came to mind.
If I need to send another message I will do so right now just copy pasting the original of this thread, hope this time get to destination.
Thanks for your time all of you.
Regards.

Edited by GundamKira

• 3 weeks later...