Market idea

DJ Gazawi

Hi

How about you make a sale every week or so on the gifts in the market (I have around 35 girls need to be upgraded, and minimum money that needs to be paid for the last upgrade only is around 2.5 million) it's gonna be beneficial and won't cost you anything since you only get paid for the kobans and not the normal money

Regards, 

FC 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fire cock said:

Hi

How about you make a sale every week or so on the gifts in the market (I have around 35 girls need to be upgraded, and minimum money that needs to be paid for the last upgrade only is around 2.5 million) it's gonna be beneficial and won't cost you anything since you only get paid for the kobans and not the normal money

Regards, 

FC 

this only benefits players having girls to upgrade. better solution would be to increase/fix cash income so every player can benefit.

3 hours ago, Habi said:

this only benefits players having girls to upgrade. better solution would be to increase/fix cash income so every player can benefit.

It's just a suggestion for the game, I don't know if they would respond to us and apply changes. Your idea is perfect though thanks for the suggestion