I'm a bit confused about equipments.....

KamiEROS

I have joined recently and during P2P I have noticed that few guys have only legendry equipment which gives them an over whelming boost in stats..........

so I'm confused as to how do they have only legendry equipment and how can I procure them too.......

And all the legendry equipment that they have is of same level, if they got it form pachinko it should be of different level........I'm totally confused.

Edited by KamiEROS

Ah yes.
If you started recently, you'll be facing a lot of older accounts that haven't progressed for months, basically since september when the level cap went up from 40 to 400.

Anyway, back then everybody got a free legendary dragon set.
It's frustrating for new players to face those, but unfortunately there's little there can be done about it.
You'll soon outlevel them.

Onto the other part:
Legendary gifts are very rare and seldomly show up in pachinko and shop.
When you get them, you'll be good for a while, so I would try to buy one when they show up in the shop.
There's also a small chance you'll get them as reward for a mission, contest or in one of the boxes of PvP.
Be sure to complete all Easter event missions, because that will give you some epic gifts (not as good as legendary), that might give you an equipment boost.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KamiEROS said:

Thanks a lot for the info it really helps and I'm working on Easter missions, even got rabbi after around  50-60 fights. And  I did get one legendry equipment from pachinko*10.

So, thnx again. 

Have you tried getting Hari from Dark Lord?
I don't know how long you have been playing, but this event lasts for a week, and Hari won't be available anymore after that for a long long long time.
Congratulations with Rabbi though xD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Ah yes.
If you started recently, you'll be facing a lot of older accounts that haven't progressed for months, basically since september when the level cap went up from 40 to 400.

Anyway, back then everybody got a free legendary dragon set.
It's frustrating for new players to face those, but unfortunately there's little there can be done about it.
You'll soon outlevel them.

Onto the other part:
Legendary gifts are very rare and seldomly show up in pachinko and shop.
When you get them, you'll be good for a while, so I would try to buy one when they show up in the shop.
There's also a small chance you'll get them as reward for a mission, contest or in one of the boxes of PvP.
Be sure to complete all Easter event missions, because that will give you some epic gifts (not as good as legendary), that might give you an equipment boost.

I'm kind of hesitant to agree with you. I currently have a level 140 plus legendary legs and I recently got a level 205 Plus legendary legs yet the stats on the level 205 are lower than the level 140 is there a reason behind this?

8 minutes ago, DarkBow said:

I'm kind of hesitant to agree with you. I currently have a level 140 plus legendary legs and I recently got a level 205 Plus legendary legs yet the stats on the level 205 are lower than the level 140 is there a reason behind this?

Some time ago,legendary itens were nerfed. So if you still have the older itens you can see that they are much more powerfull than itens with a higher level that appear after this modification