i dont get any girl from fighting

kaito

It's not a bug, the drop rate is just that low. 

The game developers have never released the information, but players' calculations have estimated drop rates as low as 0.1% and as high as 3%, depending if the girl is from an event, the number of bosses' girls you have on your harem, and the consecutive attempts without a drop.

Anyway, if there is an event running and ninja spy doesn't have an event girl, you shouldn't be fighting him, that only lowers your chances of getting the event girls. The ninja spy's girls are permanent, they are not going anywhere. 

As a player who has been in the game for nearly a year, and has already gotten 86 girls on his harem, I can tell you that this is a game of luck and patience. You can definitely get the girls, you'll get lots of them, but you need luck and patience.

Yep, and don't feel sad if you don't get the girls from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Gruntt while you're questing in their areas. Just proceed, you'll come back there often enough, I promise ... if not you'd miss the beloved events, and that would be a shame. I'm looking soooo forward fighting DL again, and again, and again ...

Yes, percentage decreases for every "didn't get the girl, drop chance lower or buggy?"-post by 0.1%.

Nah, jk. But that's RNG for you. There are plenty of guys out there who got both event girls early with minimum effort and there are others who're still unlucky ... and maybe will stay unlucky.

• Haha 1

same problem here with event girls. I got the dark lord drop but gruntt is;t giving me his although I battled him more than 300 times or around it. This is the first time that happened to me I already have all the events one and usually if I had a bad luck I used to get the girl after about 100-120 battle. I hope the devs see our problem here.

I'm sorry to say, Celtis, that there is no problem.
There's only you having a spell of bad luck in an RNG system, which is a very common occurance, I'm afraid.

The fact that you never had this before, basically tells me that the time this would happen was getting nearer and nearer for you.
The only thing you can do is keep on battling, because you never know if Rabbi might drop in the end after all.
I've seen people get an event girl on the last day, even on their last fight of that event.

• Thanks 1