Easter girls

Miko07

Man,I'm really pissed right now. Months saving kobans expecting for THIS event aiming to get Bunny's mother and maybe Easter Bunny. What I Got after spent 14580 kobans?? (2x10 pachinko and some single pachinkos) A regular pachinko girl(Yeeey) AND A FUCKING BOSS GIRLS AGAIN!!(IS THE THIRD ONE THAT I GOT ON THE PACHINKO). Obviously that I didn't got any easter revival girl,and now I am poor and as I said...pissed

I'm not necessarily complaining about the game(Even though I'm not so sure about pachinko's priorities(Event pachinko>Event boss>regular pachinko>regular boss)). I Just want to tell everone the big shit that is my luck on this game

It's the last day of this event, got cash, but no girl drops from any of the trolls, no event girls as well.

Had cleaned out Dark lord earlier, would not yield  the event girl, Gruntt and Edwarda have only forked over cash,  NO girls.>:(O.o>:(

Ok...I'm a little less angry now. Probably because the Boss girl who dropped is Venam so I could see ***SPOILER ALERT(So I could see the first REAL well done footjob in the game)SPOILER ALERT*** and this was amazing...And because I need to admit that in comparizon with people who don't got even the boss girls...I'm a lucky guy

@sanjkame you should probably watch out about spamming comments. I went through 3 threads and saw your same comment on all of them. I understand being upset but one place is enough and I believe you can get in trouble for spam here so just be careful. And sorry it didn't go well for you. I also was unable to get Bunny's Mother but learned a long time ago not to spend money on EP.

2 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

@sanjkame you should probably watch out about spamming comments. I went through 3 threads and saw your same comment on all of them. I understand being upset but one place is enough and I believe you can get in trouble for spam here so just be careful. And sorry it didn't go well for you. I also was unable to get Bunny's Mother but learned a long time ago not to spend money on EP.

That's why I choose just the toppics whose subject is related to my problem:) I hope the forum manager understand that...the forum isn't exactly a example of organization,so there are many topics where the same massage fits in