Hero University

I find it kinda hard to believe that you reached hero university and this is the first time you see the "coming soon" scroll.....

Anyway the coming soon means that it's under development and it's not ready yet, we get approximately one scroll per month so my guess is that the next scroll will be ready at May 14th more or less.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Any more news about this (didn't wanted to make a new topic since there was one up already)? ..as i just got there and is kinda bad to not be able to continue :( So 4th quest (one after "x-guys, first classes") have the coming soon message ..does anyone know when it'll be up.

5 minutes ago, Mortymen said:

Any more news about this (didn't wanted to make a new topic since there was one up already)? ..as i just got there and is kinda bad to not be able to continue :( So 4th quest (one after "x-guys, first classes") have the coming soon message ..does anyone know when it'll be up.

Not been said yet, and with the anniversary event as well this month...

Let's just say this month is rather full, but if the normal rate continues, the next scroll will be released somewhere in the second half of july.
Always on a wednesday.

• 1 month later...