Problems with printscreens

Guys I'm cannot take printscreens in my smartphone anymore. It used to be very common I get a event girls during the breaks on college and save the printscreen for my "treasures" collection. But now I can't do it. When I press the bottons a massage appear saying "Impossible to capture screen". This is a bug just with me? Or is a planned update? And if is the second option,why just on mobile? This is very annoying,a already loss at least 3 new girls picture that I neve will be able to get again.

Ps1: I doubt that is my phone's problem,because I can normally take pictures or printscreens from other apps or internet pages. 

Ps2: If this extra information helps. I use HentaiHeroes on google chrome in annonymus mode

Edited by sanjkame
Extra information

PROBLEM SOLVED: To the forum moderador,you already can close this topic.

I realise what happened,It was not game's foult or my cellphone's fault. The problem is the google chrome on annonnymus mode. Maybe the app was update or something,but I try to open another website on an annonnymus page and no way to take screenshots. At the same way I opened HH on an normal Window and sucess,normal screenshots. So the problem is with the annonnymus mode.