Should i keep figting the ninja after the noruo?

Nopenope

hello people.

the answer is depends on you are lvl and how far you are in the game, it sorta gives the same money

im only thinking about the value of the item not how hard is to get the same aff

did some simple math and the chance of a aff items drop rate is around 3% the information i have used is form the thread(Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.)

out of 1025 fights there where  there where 31 successes with the information there was given in that thread

the cheapest item in the shop is worth 291900 and im on Donatien right now so my max is 13500 and the ninja gives 5500

this is my spreadsheet. used 2,5% on the drop rate instead of 3% just to be sure

image.png.64a91ad68f03c7d462aab3f728c3c7ff.png

for every 40 fight you get one more item, and as you can see the Donatien gives more money, than the ninja even with the gain of items.

but again this is on the 2,5% chance not the more realistic 3%

have to say if you have not made it to admittance of the dead its defiantly worth grinding the ninja and

hope my tread helps your decisions and my math is not totaly wrong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice work. I would like to add that a player should factor in how high of a level Donatien is. I do not have him Maxed out yet. So the odds are better for me. 

Although, I have not had the girl or an item drop for me yet. and I have put in more than the 40 battles. 

I was pulling about 19 or 20K per pull in affection value and cash if you assume a maxed up NS

Bremen gives me 21.5

I'd assume for those lower than him the return is actually higher if you fight Ninja Spy.

Consider though that cash is a bit more versatile than affection, so if the returns are close, go for cash.

6 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Consider though that cash is a bit more versatile than affection, so if the returns are close, go for cash.

true. but affection is limited. it depends on the individual situation. players having good cash but not enough affection to upgrade their girls should go fight ninja spy.

i for myself will stick on ninja spy because he still has his last boss girl and now is a good opportunity to go for her. if she drops i'll probably switch back to roko.

12 minutes ago, Habi said:

true. but affection is limited. it depends on the individual situation. players having good cash but not enough affection to upgrade their girls should go fight ninja spy.

i for myself will stick on ninja spy because he still has his last boss girl and now is a good opportunity to go for her. if she drops i'll probably switch back to roko.

If you really need the affection and the market isn't coughing up, then sure.

I figure there will be some future event, legendary, normal or revival to give a reason to pound on Ninja Guy for the last girl. I did think of pounding him some more to get last girl though but I really need cash more.

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

I figure there will be some future event, legendary, normal or revival to give a reason to pound on Ninja Guy for the last girl. I did think of pounding him some more to get last girl though but I really need cash more.

sure there will be but i took my chance now. i got sung tai ki about an hour ago and between the 2 girl drops (roughly 24 hours) i got 2 affection items. i'm confident it was worth it. now i'm going back to roko for some serious cash. luckily i'm not in the situation i mentioned above.

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Habi said:

sure there will be but i took my chance now. i got sung tai ki about an hour ago and between the 2 girl drops (roughly 24 hours) i got 2 affection items. i'm confident it was worth it. now i'm going back to roko for some serious cash. luckily i'm not in the situation i mentioned above.

I was on the fence of doing the event at all. It was NS having 2 girls left that put me over the edge. Out thoughts are similar it seems. That and legendary items.