The New Rule About Posting

Yamamura

So a new rule is now in effect where people posts are getting moved to the "correct" place. I now have to choose my words carefully, unless it will be moved. Making it complicated to follow new posts do to it might not be there when I go to return.

My question here is if General Tab is too "General"? Technically every signal post has a place other than in General. Are the Discussion topics there to gain feedback? If not, that kinda what a lot use it for, I'm I wrong? Chit Chat might be true General post, do to it basically being Discord. Is this new rule too vague, or do I lack the information to connect to dots? Is this enough questions to remain in the QA Questions Session, or is this Feedback on the Rules?

Hello,

You're fast :)

I did this, hoping that it can also help.

Forum_Rules.jpg

17 minutes ago, Yamamura said:

My question here is if General Tab is too "General"? Technically every signal post has a place other than in General. Are the Discussion topics there to gain feedback? If not, that kinda what a lot use it for, I'm I wrong? Chit Chat might be true General post, do to it basically being Discord. Is this new rule too vague, or do I lack the information to connect to dots? Is this enough questions to remain in the QA Questions Session, or is this Feedback on the Rules?

General tab will correspond more to the communication we start. Means, our team starts a Patch-Note discussion or an event discussion, this way, it will be really easy for our team to come back and read your discussions, think about them and improve.

The official Feedback tab is there to be used, so everyone can share their feedback, also for us to be cleaner and readable.

You cannot tell if it's vague or if there are too many dots to be connected to right now. In fact, there's nothing like that, just as simple as it is. Keep it clean. Let's make it easier and ordered.

Jessie Kinkoid

@JessieChan What if/when a Topic shows up Discussing said Event and/or Update, but also has it structured in a way where it can give Feedback? Because it wasn't made by said Devs and/or Mod, it will be moved? I understand the picture shown above completely, but sometimes Topics get too big, you might have an excuse to put them in all of the forums. Any idea, no matter if it will never happen can be considered Feedback and I really don't like that.

I really feel like I'm rambling at this point going between forums. Sorry for causing an issue. I'll just wait and see what others have to say. Thanks Jessie for putting up with me 😽

I think it's good to dig into details. But not too much.

What I said is clear, I hope.
''General tab will correspond more to the communication we start. Means, our team starts a Patch-Note discussion or an event discussion, this way, it will be really easy for our team to come back and read your discussions, think about them and improve.''

Yet, if you create a discussion in there, with the intent to help Kinkoid or to do a constructive discussion, we're going to respect it.

Jessie Kinkoid

Hello, 

To ease even more the process we've moved the QA questions to General Discussions.

This way, there won't be more confusion, I guess.

Let's thank for the idea to our mod @Chthugha

Jessie Kinkoid