2 Girl's Buged.

• 2 weeks later...

im having the same problem with a bunch of my girls, im level 111 and i have some stuck at 106, 109 and 110. i can see in the harem view their true stats but when i go to market view they appear as maxed. i will not play a battle with each one as ive been working my ass off to get to the level im at on the leader board. 

update.....i have since this post, battled with the girls that were not leveling up in the second and third position, leaving my strongest girl in the alpha and all my girls got their stats straightened out. i guess this was punishment for using higher level books than was called for to level up. but sometimes its just the way it works out when placing high in the contest is higher priority than over spending exp points.  thanks to this forum and post, i was able to self correct my "bug".

Edited by Dwallsalbany
update

It is also happening to me. I'm level 81, 2 of my girls I was able to level up to 81. The others are stuck at 78-79-80 saying that they are maxed. And even the girls I play with in the arena are stuck at 80 so I'm not sure battling with them will change the situation.

edit: I tried battling again and it kinda works, but it is a bit of a pain when you have a lot of girls or do worry about your ranking. I have seen other tread concerning this problem so we are not alone. Hope they will find the problem soon.

Edited by Kazuhito