Drop rate after "the Juy Sea". Zero drops in 2 weeks

ZORO256

Hello, I started playing the game around march of this month, but for the first time I didn't got any girls in 2 weeks. is it some kind of bug in the chapter " THE ADMITTANCE OF DEAD" or some other kind of problem. In the last Festival Event I played for the whole week but never got any girls even after so many tries. please please tell me what's wrong with the drop rates. 

I am not complaining, But the Juy Sea is where my first dry spell hit. Since 3/14/2018 when I got the sea's World Girl I have only gotten 2 boss girls. So it is basically 1 per month. I do not know what I did to displease the RNG Goddess. I would masturbate in her honor every day if it would please her. Can anyone help me find a priestess or an oracle where I may make amends and receive her forgiveness?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I am not complaining, But the Juy Sea is where my first dry spell hit. Since 3/14/2018 when I got the sea's World Girl I have only gotten 2 boss girls. So it is basically 1 per month. I do not know what I did to displease the RNG Goddess. I would masturbate in her honor every day if it would please her. Can anyone help me find a priestess or an oracle where I may make amends and receive her forgiveness?

Nah, that's just a normal drop rate xD

29 minutes ago, Habi said:

why is everyone calling it "july sea"?

Maybe it's the urge humans have to give meaningless things a meaning. Juy -> July, our real lifes -> play HH … jk ;)

Btt.: 2 weeks without a girls drop doesn't seem too bad to me. Had it much worse already. But hey, we need some time to upgrade the others too, right?

12 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Maybe it's the urge humans have to give meaningless things a meaning. Juy -> July, our real lifes -> play HH … jk ;)

Btt.: 2 weeks without a girls drop doesn't seem too bad to me. Had it much worse already. But hey, we need some time to upgrade the others too, right?

For a while I kept calling it Jury Sea I think it is just hard to pronounce for me. I also agree that a 2 week wait is not that bad, I feel like it might be easy to get my girls upgraded in the mean time. The only thing I do not like is when I have a 2 week battle with Dark Lord for the events,

46 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Jup, got Cave Maika 5 mins ago, so from now on it will be DL again … and again …. and again :/

same here xD

"juy" is not as fictional as someone might imagine. ofc it is a fictional word but not kinkoid invented it. i don't know how spread it is but you can read about it here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Juy&defid=6143681

i didn't know of this word before playing hentai heroes. but i googled it. maybe the curiosity to find out about the unknown isn't as big anymore as it used to be for most people. or at least it is now smaller than the lazyness.

Edited by Habi
  • Haha 1

I saw Juy Sea and knew it was a spin on the word juicy, which definitely describes that world's girl Abrael :x

Anyhoo, no drop for 2 weeks is what I expect for the norm, because it was more difficult to get girls when I started last year. Sheheramazond was the only girl I got fighting DarkLord going thru that world. Didn't get Kimie or Arcana until I went back after reaching Hamelin Town. Same with Sung Tai ki and Rumiko, didn't get them from Ninja Spy until I went back

It made me more patient by not getting all the girls in the first 3 worlds, and I think it's a disservice to new players if they get too many girls too soon. They get frustrated too quickly when this game requires patience

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sinner said:

It's perfectly possible to go a month or two without a drop.

seriously..!!! a month or two without a drop..!! that's rough and it looks like the condition gets even worse after the Juy sea:o

10 hours ago, dsfs said:

Jup, got Cave Maika 5 mins ago, so from now on it will be DL again … and again …. and again :/

lucky you... at least you got it... If I remember my dry spell started when I finished Juy sea and got Norou in legendary days...:(

40 minutes ago, Blain said:

I saw Juy Sea and knew it was a spin on the word juicy, which definitely describes that world's girl Abrael :x

Anyhoo, no drop for 2 weeks is what I expect for the norm, because it was more difficult to get girls when I started last year. Sheheramazond was the only girl I got fighting DarkLord going thru that world. Didn't get Kimie or Arcana until I went back after reaching Hamelin Town. Same with Sung Tai ki and Rumiko, didn't get them from Ninja Spy until I went back

It made me more patient by not getting all the girls in the first 3 worlds, and I think it's a disservice to new players if they get too many girls too soon. They get frustrated too quickly when this game requires patience

hmm.. maybe it is like that.... patience is the key... but i missed a whole event because of that... damn its hard..>:(

32 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

seriously..!!! a month or two without a drop..!! that's rough and it looks like the condition gets even worse after the Juy sea:o

lucky you... at least you got it... If I remember my dry spell started when I finished Juy sea and got Norou in legendary days...:(

hmm.. maybe it is like that.... patience is the key... but i missed a whole event because of that... damn its hard..>:(

took 1,185 tries before I got my first girl from Roko Sensei in the newest world

got no girls in 1 event last year, and 1 girl from 5 events since I've been playing

only way to get all the girls is to spend money, and I'm not very emotionally invested in the game to spend money on it, just happy to get what I get, and that makes the game more fun. Had to find and kill that instinct to "collect 'em all", and it's been worth it

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blain said:

took 1,185 tries before I got my first girl from Roko Sensei in the newest world

got no girls in 1 event last year, and 1 girl from 5 events since I've been playing

only way to get all the girls is to spend money, and I'm not very emotionally invested in the game to spend money on it, just happy to get what I get, and that makes the game more fun. Had to find and kill that instinct to "collect 'em all", and it's been worth it

yea.. that instinct came from pokemonn go... Gotta catch em' all.... but yea, till now I've got plenty of girls so i think i should be happy.. and speaking of rokko sensei it means the higher we go the more difficult it is to obtain girls from these people like donaten guy or rokko sensei..

:|