Name error in mission "Inspect the new swinging club"

Romeo Arturia

About this mission, it's written "Juliette" in the text.
Although you very clearly see, it's in fact Red Battler present in the image.
Either the name should be changed to "Red Battler", or Juliette be put in place instead & thereby the image needs to be redrawn & published anew.
As I see it, it'd be the simplest to just put the correct name for the corresponding girl in the image.
It might not be a bother for other players as they play, but for me everytime I get this mission, it really does bother me & I'd like for this mission to get a proper fix soon.

Sincerely
Romeo Arturia
JQuqRpY.png
Bunny and Juliette have heard about a new swinging club which just opened nearby!
They want you to try it with them! They say it’s already very popular and that most of the girls in town are going there every night!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It's a swingers club. That means you won't see her that evening xD
She walks through the door, and starts to have sex with others.

Still, it is Red Battler on the image, yet it is written Juliette in the text?
Won't this get fixed?

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I can't fix it, I'm just a player xD

I will pass it on to the writer tomorrow.
He should be able to change it.

Nothing to fix

look at Juliette's pose 1 -- she's wearing that blue dress and has her hair in that ponytail, also in her 2nd affection scene she's wearing that blue dress and has the ponytail

19 hours ago, Blain said:

Nothing to fix

Hide contents

look at Juliette's pose 1 -- she's wearing that blue dress and has her hair in that ponytail, also in her 2nd affection scene she's wearing that blue dress and has the ponytail

Not the same hair style, nor hair colour.
Now compare this image with Red Battler's profile please.
You should be able to see that this image of her matches the appearance of Red Battler perfectly.

Salute

15 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Not the same hair style, nor hair colour.
Now compare this image with Red Battler's profile please.
You should be able to see that this image of her matches the appearance of Red Battler perfectly.

Salute

Nope. I stand by my comparison. You should really look again at Juliette's scene and pose I mentioned before, in the spoiler. Juliette's red hair color, ponytail hairstyle, and the blue dress she's wearing in the picture for that daily mission perfectly match what she looks like in that pose and affection scene. 

btw, I wasn't an officer in the armed forces. You don't have to salute me. But I appreciate the respect B|

Il y a 1 heure, Blain a dit :

Nope. I stand by my comparison. You should really look again at Juliette's scene and pose I mentioned before, in the spoiler. Juliette's red hair color, ponytail hairstyle, and the blue dress she's wearing in the picture for that daily mission perfectly match what she looks like in that pose and affection scene. 

btw, I wasn't an officer in the armed forces. You don't have to salute me. But I appreciate the respect B|

None of the colours match & their hair styles aren't identical.
Red Battler got longer bangs pointing out, a bit hair standing & there's a big difference between maroon & plain red.

The hair style's 100% identical, therefore I was able to identify Red Battler in the mission image.
If you can't state facts solely with words, proving them with a picture will solve anything.

I believe this piece of proof shall end this topic once & for all.

Sincerely

Comparison.jpg.b233ba87f2b9f13e0e9a19237ffc98c0.jpg

Note from joe: Please, don't show poses other than the basic one on the forum...