My thoughts on the pvp battle system

Skiron

first about me:

i am "just" lvl 30 yet, so any feedback from more experienced players is highly welcome,

but i have reached a fairly high arena win position already,

where i rarely can find any other player around my lvl, most are even lvl 80+ and up into the 200s,

so this is not a total noob opinion...

the issues i experience with the battle system so far are the following:

- players are kind of forced to stack onto their main stat and choose a main alpha for damage and ego reasons

- due to the stacking issue the different classes have no real "identity", even their proccs (skills) imply the classic damage/tank/heal triangle

- the damage per turn can go down on your second girl, especially if she is not your hero´s class,

but our hero handling two girls at once should affect opponents ego even more, since it is meant to be a threesome instead of the alpha dropping out of the fight after the orgasm

- battles are too short, many end up with 2 girls vs one, so beta and omega girls are too unimportant yet

- i cannot remember any fight where i have seen a single girls procc twice, so it is yet just about if we see it at all or not (or maybe fights are just too short)

- having an alpha with high excitement (high affection girls) seems to be a disadvantage, because you might miss the orgasm damage at all (again short fights...)

- the compare of your harmony/luck in advance is way too strong, because screws over your setup and a single procc more decides the match

these are the changes i think we need:

- the damage per turn should increase with each girl entering the fight,

f.e. alpha gives 100% of her attack bonus, beta another 50% of her´s and omega another 25% of her´s (or something like that, tests needed)

- your ego is not increased by your alpha anymore, so it is purely based on endurance, but endurance needs to be more effevtive there to make fights longer

- the idea of having a matching alpha giving you bonus harmony is extended:

- an alpha matching the hero´s main stat gives bonus harmony

- an alpha matching the hero´s secondary stat gives bonus endurance

- an alpha matching the hero´s tertiary stat gives bonus excitement like a 1.x multiplier (because it is meant to be the most "exotic" and exciting experience for our hero)

- harmony is not weightened up vs each other anymore, so it becomes a more reliable part of your setup and class identity

- girls attack bonus is based on her highest stat purely, no matter if she matches the hero class or not, except:

- hardcore heroes give a 1.x bonus multiplier to hardcore girls (exact multiplier needs balance tests of course)

- the higher the excitement of a girl is, the stronger becomes her orgasm bonus damage (hardcore bonus is applied), so it equals out the mentioned disadvantage

- Wild Burst´s  and Reassurance´s effectiveness are not based on your ego anymore

- hardcore´s Wild Burst is changed into bonus excitement and it´s effectiveness is based on your endurance stat

(my apologies for the logical approach in a "fantasy game", but to perform wild bursts endurance should be most important and they should increase the excitement ;) )

- charm´s Narcistic Bliss stays based on your defense stats as it is

- know-how´s Reassurance effectiveness is based on your harmony (because to perform the most difficult know-how positions harmony is needed)

- all these skills become less effective each, but harmony´s effect is buffed to see proccs more often, making the longer fights event-fuller and a single procc less match-deciding

all these changes should lead to the following effects and class identities:

- fights become longer in general

- you gain more freedom to pick an alpha girl, even of a not matching class

- beta and omega girls become more important

- ego is a bit less important, but creating a working stat-team-setup becomes more important and detailed

hardcore becomes a class based on the highest constant damage per turn with most likely stacking hardcore as a stat and team-picks, minding endurance as secondary stat,

also it aims for a fast increase to a powerful foursome hardcore orgy with the most stunning orgasms.

charm becomes a tanky allrounder class with equaled stat distribution and most likely three girls of different classes to increase the defense values.

also it enjoys the highest freedom to pick girls for the team and by using three classes anyways it will be the easiest to pick an alpha bonus of choice.

know how becomes a class based on countering opponents by continious powerful healing, based on stacking harmony as high as possible.

also, since it will benefit of the most proccs, ego/endurance will become less needed and there is a lot of space for experiments throwing a girl of a different class into your team.

again feedback from more experienced players is very welcome,

your Skiron

Edited by Skiron

its like revamp whole battle system :o

i try to give suggestion based on this minimal as possible

On 6/5/2018 at 10:13 AM, Skiron said:

all these changes should lead to the following effects and class identities:

- fights become longer in general

- you gain more freedom to pick an alpha girl, even of a not matching class

- beta and omega girls become more important

- ego is a bit less important, but creating a working stat-team-setup becomes more important and detailed

fights become longer in general = reduce damage

you gain more freedom to pick an alpha girl, even of a not matching class = remove hero main stats

beta and omega girls become more important = i actually agree with "alpha gives 100% of her attack bonus, beta another 50% of her´s and omega another 25%"

ego is a bit less important, but creating a working stat-team-setup becomes more important and detailed = ego depend on 3 girls stats

I don't think the battle system needs any more change as of now, it's good as is.
The Beta girls already are very important, Ankyo hits for over 14000 in Wild Burst as she enters.
If you're looking for longer battles, you have to face opponents of equal level & stats overall.
Facing opponents with all stats higher than yours usually leads to your defeat.
Problem is that most of the opponents early on , even at level 63 got low stats & trash equipment.
That's why they're so quick to defeat.

Salute

Edited by Romeo Arturia

6 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

I don't think the battle system needs any more change as of now, it's good as is.

Except for the fact that it is still broken. You can see for yourself....   When you battle it takes your attack and subtracts your opponents defense.  When you orgasm your beta girl joins and she should add to your attack. But she does not.  I Often Orgasm 2-3 rounds before my opponent and after my first orgasm, my attack is always much lower than with only my alpha.  This happens despite the fact that my opponents defense should be the same as they have not orgasmed. 

39 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Except for the fact that it is still broken. You can see for yourself....   When you battle it takes your attack and subtracts your opponents defense.  When you orgasm your beta girl joins and she should add to your attack. But she does not.  I Often Orgasm 2-3 rounds before my opponent and after my first orgasm, my attack is always much lower than with only my alpha.  This happens despite the fact that my opponents defense should be the same as they have not orgasmed. 

So you say the Beta girl should do even more damage?
Then again, Ankyo enters & sometimes hits a Wild Burst for 14000+ damage.
That'd shorten the battle even further, would you be okay with that?
I myself wouldn't have anything against it, in fact I approve of the idea.
But then, why would the Beta enter & do more damage than the Alpha, then the Omega even more?
Thoughts about it?

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

It would be more damage simply because when the beta enters, her attack power should get added to the alpha's. But maybe you are correct. Maybe once I orgasm the Alpha girls sits out and only the Beta girl is fighting. I will test it next week. But to me the attack page has a range of my attack starting with my Alphas power and ending with the sum of all three battle girls. So it made sense that they would be fighting together.

• Thanks 1

i have experimented with my setup a lot and in my opinion the Alpha (and later the Beta) sits out after her orgasm.

but keeping the battle introduction in mind the Beta and Omega should JOIN the battle and increase the performance to a foursome.

i agree to Romeo that the added damage-per-turn should not get out of control, but that is why i suggested all the changes above.

there the Hardcore class has the highest constant damage-per-turn, but no Wild Bursts like now anymore.

i admit that it might be very difficult to put all my points above together to a whole picture,

but i really took my time not to overlook anything critical.

Edited by Skiron
  • Thanks 1

Interesting that someone puts that much effort into a system that basically doesn't matter. I (lvl 204) always hit "Skip" after a battle starts. The spoils from PvP aren't worth putting time into optimizing my results, imho. The money you get is more or less nothing, even when winning every fight. The affection earned is insultingly low. May as well be zero. And the experience,... well,.. it's the same as affection, but at least it allows your active girls to stay at your level without having to give them books after each level up, so that's really the only reason I bother with PvP.

Maybe at lower levels you earn more than 5K for each PvP battle or 5K are worth more at low levels. At higher levels PvP isn't worth the time. Except if you play this game for the PvP experience. I'm a girl hunter, so I don't really care for that aspect of the game. (All my girls give me something like $120.000 per collection.)

Edited by Sinner

41 minutes ago, Sinner said:

Maybe at lower levels you earn more than 5K for each PvP battle or 5K are worth more at low levels. At higher levels PvP isn't worth the time. Except if you play this game for the PvP experience. I'm a girl hunter, so I don't really care for that aspect of the game. (All my girls give me something like $120.000 per collection.)

Whoever said the in-game currency is $?
The actual currency is Adventure-bill xD

18 hours ago, Skiron said:

i have experimented with my setup a lot and in my opinion the Alpha (and later the Beta) sits out after her orgasm.

but keeping the battle introduction in mind the Beta and Omega should JOIN the battle and increase the performance to a foursome.

I just tested it. And the Alpha stays in the fight the whole time.  As was posted in another thread, When you orgasm, your beta joins your attack, but the opponents beta also joins for defense only and has a modifier of 1.75 (Instead of the 1.3 shown in the pre battle screen). The opponents beta only joins in for attack after the opponent orgasms.

This may be a bug or it may not be. 

I have also witnessed when the opponent gets reassurance at the same time I get Narcissism, they are both labeled as Narcissism.

15 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I just tested it. And the Alpha stays in the fight the whole time.  As was posted in another thread, When you orgasm, your beta joins your attack, but the opponents beta also joins for defense only and has a modifier of 1.75 (Instead of the 1.3 shown in the pre battle screen). The opponents beta only joins in for attack after the opponent orgasms.

I have also witnessed when the opponent gets reassurance at the same time I get Narcissism, they are both labeled as Narcissism.

Reassurance is triggered only by the Know-how girl.

Cheers

On 11.6.2018 at 3:26 PM, PlusIon said:

well, it would explain the numbers on my battle screen, but i really dont like the idea...

also it explains how some opponents RIP you just with their main-bunny and without any orgasm vs your full team (at similar lvls)...

but i think it is not the way it should be.

imagine using medium affection vs high affection girls would be a stratetig decision for faster orgasm dmg and team increase,

WITHOUT your opponent benefitting of your orgasms...

but at some point i start to fear Sinner might be right:

On 10.6.2018 at 10:43 PM, Sinner said:

Interesting that someone puts that much effort into a system that basically doesn't matter.

i think it is just sad that there is a system with so much unused potential to become an interesting part of the game...

Edited by Skiron