Opponents' Battle Team levels bugged

Romeo Arturia

As you clearly can see in the image I've mounted together below, the highest player level is 291 by Fran
with his battle team capped at 59, the very same level as mine below as you can see.
It clearly doesn't make any sense his team would be at such low levels, at least it should be near his own level,
if not equal.
This occurs only when visiting others' profiles.
It needs to be corrected as it's troublesome not knowing your opponents' battle teams' exact levels.

Sincerely
Romeo Arturia
5b1730507f763_HHbug.jpg.22db01083d593c47f93bbfef1e3e08fe.jpg

Edited by Romeo Arturia

OK, I think it is save to assume, that the left and the top right section of your image are part of the same screenshot, whereas the bottom right section simply serves to illustrate the relation between your- and the girl's level.

If I got it right, Fran's profile was merely an example and other profiles are affected as well (=isolate the bug).
Did you actually battle Fran, or did you access the profile through the ToF (=different contexts for the ajax-request)?
Did you log-out, clean your browser-cache and delete the cookies (=reduce probability of client-sided inconsistencies)?
Just a few points, the devs might be interested in and help them, to become more lovable to you.
I am clearly not a friend of the ways, the support-/dev-team handles the requests in this forum (>/dev/null), but Chthugha does his best to help.
If he should report this glitch to the devs (and - caution! conspiracy theory - this this is not just another symptom of long known inconsistencies in the database), you could help by providing a little more input.

@Chthugha: thx for your moderation, but by the looks of the ajax-request/-response, it's most likely not a display bug (but I wouldn't bet on it).

7 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

OK, I think it is save to assume, that the left and the top right section of your image are part of the same screenshot, whereas the bottom right section simply serves to illustrate the relation between your- and the girl's level.

If I got it right, Fran's profile was merely an example and other profiles are affected as well (=isolate the bug).
Did you actually battle Fran, or did you access the profile through the ToF (=different contexts for the ajax-request)?
Did you log-out, clean your browser-cache and delete the cookies (=reduce probability of client-sided inconsistencies)?
Just a few points, the devs might be interested in and help them, to become more lovable to you.
I am clearly not a friend of the ways, the support-/dev-team handles the requests in this forum (>/dev/null), but Chthugha does his best to help.
If he should report this glitch to the devs (and - caution! conspiracy theory - this this is not just another symptom of long known inconsistencies in the database), you could help by providing a little more input.

@Chthugha: thx for your moderation, but by the looks of the ajax-request/-response, it's most likely not a display bug (but I wouldn't bet on it).

1. You hit the bulls eye on the first part.
2. I could in no way face Fran at a mere level of 62.
3. Internet history's got nothing to do with a bug in-game.
4. Maybe Chthugha kindly could report this to the developers.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia