Girls in your Harem

EragonTRD

I just know I love 5-Star girls.
Wish 4-Star ones could be introduced to this game.
At least the current Rare girls could be made 4-Star.
Because as of now, Starter/Adventure girls are of much more use.
Also Epic girls are barely any stronger than Starter/Adventure gals.
Should all be made 4-Star as well.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

I have found that in some cases less means more, on a game like this I can see were you are coming from but for some girls you can get more from them!

an example of this from my girls would be sung tai ki who has no stars currently gives me 534 whereas sheheramazond has one star and she gives me 375! I think this is a goo example of what I mean!

8 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

I have found that in some cases less means more, on a game like this I can see were you are coming from but for some girls you can get more from them!

an example of this from my girls would be sung tai ki who has no stars currently gives me 534 whereas sheheramazond has one star and she gives me 375! I think this is a goo example of what I mean!

Sheheramazond gives 804/h while Sung Tai Ki 801/h so timewise they both give approximately the same.
If you want to be able to overcome a Legendary 5-Star girl on the other hand, you'd need one yourself pretty much.
Levitya & Norou are both much stronger than the strongest Legendary 3-Star girls, Charm will get its Legendary 5-Star girl soon enough.

Salute

Right now, I have 93 girls in my Harem.

My favorite character designs/characters are Bunny, Red Battler, Sophie, Samane, Lenaelle, and Fairy.

I have the Loving and Easter variations of Bunny, hoping that they will re-release Christmas Bunny so I can snag her too. She might be the overrated choice, but she's overrated for a reason: she's amazing.

I really like Red Battler, but sometimes I feel that her poses don't do her much justice. I feel she could be sexier in her poses, but that 5 star pose is amazing. I also really like Summer Red Battler, can't wait for that revival event. Val Red Battler's poses aren't too good because they oversized her boobs (yes they look great but it's not Red Battler y'know) and they're kinda all the same. Val Red Battler's affection scenes are awesome though. And Red Battler's contribution in Hamelin Town and Kalissa's affection scenes... 

I dumped a lot of kobans trying to get Winter Sophie, but didn't get her. I wanted her really really badly after seeing Mountain Sophie's scenes and poses... I love Pokemon and especially May, so it sucks to not have her.

Samane and Fairy are just so sexy. I like the petite girls and especially brown/tan skin girls. And the girls that crave sex. I have a feeling I'm going to like Shina too.

And as for Lenaelle, I like her innocence and role in the story line. Her 0-3 poses are way better than her 4-5 poses.

And as for girls I like because of their affection scenes or 3 star poses, pretty much every girl getting gangbanged or have toys in them LOL check out my profile for some fun ~ https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/558250/harem.html

7 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

DRSTRONGDONG you have got to give me some tips! compared to some people that I have battled you are OP!

Needless to say, I just play this game a lot lol

I see that you are a charm user, so you want to use some charm girls, at least in your Alpha and Beta slots. You'll get Jennie soon and Juliette is a good girl to use, but switch to better girls when you get them. Always save Kobans to play Epic Pachinko for more girls, and buy good equipment!

"The Daughters of Scheherazade" (my name for the tribe of) Sheheramazond. And her Summer Sister.

Since I don't care about PvP, I don't care about Class/Specialties. So I'm looking for at least one more variant of her to fill my Battle Team.

10 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Right now, I have 93 girls in my Harem.

My favorite character designs/characters are Bunny, Red Battler, Sophie, Samane, Lenaelle, and Fairy.

I have the Loving and Easter variations of Bunny, hoping that they will re-release Christmas Bunny so I can snag her too. She might be the overrated choice, but she's overrated for a reason: she's amazing.

I really like Red Battler, but sometimes I feel that her poses don't do her much justice. I feel she could be sexier in her poses, but that 5 star pose is amazing. I also really like Summer Red Battler, can't wait for that revival event. Val Red Battler's poses aren't too good because they oversized her boobs (yes they look great but it's not Red Battler y'know) and they're kinda all the same. Val Red Battler's affection scenes are awesome though. And Red Battler's contribution in Hamelin Town and Kalissa's affection scenes... 

I dumped a lot of kobans trying to get Winter Sophie, but didn't get her. I wanted her really really badly after seeing Mountain Sophie's scenes and poses... I love Pokemon and especially May, so it sucks to not have her.

Samane and Fairy are just so sexy. I like the petite girls and especially brown/tan skin girls. And the girls that crave sex. I have a feeling I'm going to like Shina too.

And as for Lenaelle, I like her innocence and role in the story line. Her 0-3 poses are way better than her 4-5 poses.

And as for girls I like because of their affection scenes or 3 star poses, pretty much every girl getting gangbanged or have toys in them LOL check out my profile for some fun ~ https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/558250/harem.html

Just amazing! Can I ask you why you have princess Noemi in your party? I'm hardcore too and I'd love to better understand how to improve my party. So far I only have hardcore girls on it (unfortunately I missed the legendary hardcore girl, I've got Norou though). https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/902555/harem.html 

Thanks!

ps: without being too OT, I love Sheheramazond. The scenes in Gem Kingdom are just amazing, her two and three stars poses are sexy and she is super hot. Too bad that the affection scenes do not give any credit to this character as there's no nude at all. Arcana is my second best. I wish I could see more of Sung Tai Ki.

44 minutes ago, goderos said:

Just amazing! Can I ask you why you have princess Noemi in your party? I'm hardcore too and I'd love to better understand how to improve my party. So far I only have hardcore girls on it (unfortunately I missed the legendary hardcore girl, I've got Norou though). https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/902555/harem.html 

Thanks!

ps: without being too OT, I love Sheheramazond. The scenes in Gem Kingdom are just amazing, her two and three stars poses are sexy and she is super hot. Too bad that the affection scenes do not give any credit to this character as there's no nude at all. Arcana is my second best. I wish I could see more of Sung Tai Ki.

Someone once before told me that the Omega slot almost never gets any action because the battle is normally over with just Alpha and Beta, so Noemy is just there to collect free Affection. :P My battle team is Levitya as the Alpha, and a rotation of Easter Bunny/Cora/Fairy as Beta to level them up.

But so far, you're on the right track, you've got the best hardcore girls available to you in your team and your equipment is Hardcore oriented. Upgrade your equipment and girls as you go and you should be good. If you like to win battles more than unlock affection scenes, then spend money on stat upgrades. Ego is the most important thing in a battle it seems, so always upgrade your primary stat first (ours being Hardcore). Since I like the affection scenes, I dump everything I have into that, so as a result I still find myself losing PvP battles more often than I'd like.

One thing I've noticed is that girls who have sex scenes in the story line have generally tame affection scenes, only for the first couple of worlds though. Like Sheheramazond and Dark Lord might be the reason why Sheheramazond's scenes are so uneventful. Kimie, Solveig, Housemaid, Eugenie, Bonny... we got so much of them during the story that there's less in the affection. And unfortunately for some girls like Rumiko, Sung Tai ki, Miss Spook... they just don't get anything anywhere lol...

It's only for a couple worlds though, because you'll see as the story progresses, girls in the story line (most notable after World 8) also get some awesome sexy scenes in their affection scenes, like Cunegonde, Zoe, and Marina just to name a few.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Someone once before told me that the Omega slot almost never gets any action because the battle is normally over with just Alpha and Beta, so Noemy is just there to collect free Affection. :P My battle team is Levitya as the Alpha, and a rotation of Easter Bunny/Cora/Fairy as Beta to level them up.

But so far, you're on the right track, you've got the best hardcore girls available to you in your team and your equipment is Hardcore oriented.

The best Hardcore girls available to him actually would be Ankyo & Fairy.
Ankyo's almost as strong as Bunny & Fairy's even stronger.
Rare girls are weak compared to Common Starter/Adventure girls.
Even Epic girls aren't stronger while the strongest Legendary 3-Star girls aren't much stronger. 
Epic Hope & Legendary Easter Bunny are both equally strong as Fairy.

Salute

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

But so far, you're on the right track, you've got the best hardcore girls available to you in your team and your equipment is Hardcore oriented. Upgrade your equipment and girls as you go and you should be good. If you like to win battles more than unlock affection scenes, then spend money on stat upgrades. Ego is the most important thing in a battle it seems, so always upgrade your primary stat first (ours being Hardcore). Since I like the affection scenes, I dump everything I have into that, so as a result I still find myself losing PvP battles more often than I'd like.

One thing I've noticed is that girls who have sex scenes in the story line have generally tame affection scenes, only for the first couple of worlds though. Like Sheheramazond and Dark Lord might be the reason why Sheheramazond's scenes are so uneventful. Kimie, Solveig, Housemaid, Eugenie, Bonny... we got so much of them during the story that there's less in the affection. And unfortunately for some girls like Rumiko, Sung Tai ki, Miss Spook... they just don't get anything anywhere lol...

It's only for a couple worlds though, because you'll see as the story progresses, girls in the story line (most notable after World 8) also get some awesome sexy scenes in their affection scenes, like Cunegonde, Zoe, and Marina just to name a few.

Thank you for you reply! 

I kinda like pvp but also affection scenes. For now i'm doing a bit of both, once I will finish the game I will probably focus on affection as I'd love to see more scenes as possible. Plus I really like the girls' different poses. I'm at the beginning of world 6... Looking forward to the next few worlds!

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

The best Hardcore girls available to him actually would be Ankyo & Fairy.
Ankyo's almost as strong as Bunny & Fairy's even stronger.
Rare girls are weak compared to Common Starter/Adventure girls.
Even Epic girls aren't stronger while the strongest Legendary 3-Star girls aren't much stronger. 
Epic Hope & Legendary Easter Bunny are both equally strong as Fairy.

Salute

Thanks for your post too! 

I still have to get Fairy as I'm at world 6 but I didn't know that Ankyo is actually that strong. I thought that she was pretty weak to be honest. Is she stronger than others when she is at 5 stars?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, goderos said:

Thanks for your post too! 

I still have to get Fairy as I'm at world 6 but I didn't know that Ankyo is actually that strong. I thought that she was pretty weak to be honest. Is she stronger than others when she is at 5 stars?

She's stronger than most & almost as strong as Bunny :x

Well the latest update corrected that so Ankyo got her justice.
I suggest you go put her to good use right away ^_^

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EragonTRD said:

what is the best way of saving Kobans?

6 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Not to use them, just joking xD

No joke. FASTEST and BEST way to save Kobans is DON'T spend them.

Don't use them for anything other than Epic and 10xEpic Pachinko. Sure you can be earning them free from Daily Missions and Contests (150+ Kobans) BUT if you're spending them to refresh Market or Arena or Energy, you're not saving them efficiently.

• Thanks 1