competitiveness of everyone

EragonTRD

Most people (like 95% of them) aren't much active in the contests but sometimes you will see someone (and in rare cases more than one) getting an extreme amount of points early on, if you ever encounter someone like that then just forfeit the first place from the start unless you wanna pay a huge amount of cash and/or kobans.

Edited by Hotless

37 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

I will admit that in some cases I am that person, I actually wnt to try and get as many Kobans as I can to play super pachinko!

My advice on that is, don't play Epic Pachinko until you've unlocked all Boss girls.
Save up a huge amount of Kobans until you've obtained them all.

Cheers

8 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

you may have to tell me who the boss girls are! are they like princess agate?

They're the harem of the Bosses you encounter throughout your adventure, from who you may obtain these girls.
No, the Boss girls are only 3-Star, Agate is a 5-Star Adventure girl & stronger.
You should go & get them all, the faster the better.

Sincerely

7 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

I now how to do that but how do I increase my combativity?

Max out your stats each level.
Obtain class-specific Epic equipment to begin with.
Also make sure you have all 3 girls in your team corresponding to your class.

Edited by Romeo Arturia

4 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

My advice on that is, don't play Epic Pachinko until you've unlocked all Boss girls.
Save up a huge amount of Kobans until you've obtained them all.

Cheers

I know this is a popular and prevailing strategy. I even understand the reasoning behind it. I just do not agree with it. Nor do I recommend it.

It takes a looong time to clear all the Bosses of their standard—now Common—girls. For some, the RNG simply is not in their favor. You accrue free Kobans daily. Use them as you gain enough for 10xEpic, perhaps only waiting a day or so for it to be an Event or Revival so there is the chance of getting an Event/Revival-only Pachinko Girl.

Unless you'd rather be a high-level player with a harem only half the size you could have….

14 hours ago, Masters said:

I know this is a popular and prevailing strategy. I even understand the reasoning behind it. I just do not agree with it. Nor do I recommend it.

It takes a looong time to clear all the Bosses of their standard—now Common—girls. For some, the RNG simply is not in their favor. You accrue free Kobans daily. Use them as you gain enough for 10xEpic, perhaps only waiting a day or so for it to be an Event or Revival so there is the chance of getting an Event/Revival-only Pachinko Girl.

Unless you'd rather be a high-level player with a harem only half the size you could have….

Or risk spending Kobans on Boss girls you'll unlock later anyway.
Got Zoe in wrong order because of that.
In any case to each their own.

Sincerely

::shrug::

So far I've gotten a total of 2 Boss girls from 10xEpic. *I* did not feel cheated because I had gotten them, but I suppose that's *moi*. 1 was the last girl to drop from her Boss, the other dropped while I was still a couple scrolls shy of her world. 

However, now that Girls have Rarities, the strategy of waiting *also* means that your Harem will fill up first with Starter/Common girls while those like me who'll spin the 10xEpic instead of waiting to clear the Bosses will have better chances at getting girls with higher Rarities. Sure, you *might* get some from the Events, but we also know that there are many who don't have Event girls dropping for them.

Sure I spent Kobans for the 10x spin and got a couple girls I would *eventually* have gotten for free, but getting them early is a no big *for moi*. After all, *my* goal is getting girls, I don't really care about any other aspect of the game, certainly not PvP. As long as my Battle Teams can beat a Boss, I'm fine.