New patreon ..what to do next?

spheedy

Hi.

I decided to support the game more then the monthly card. So i'm now a 20eur patreon . but i do not know what to do next, there is no guide or at least i couldn't find one. I'm new to discord also  so i dont know how to get on the HH server,   i understood that the rewards are delivered on the 1st of every month, so i'm a bit late for this month ..or not? ..etc

So if anyone can help me pls with a setup by step guide of what do i need to do.

Thanks 

15 hours ago, vampirash said:

Hi.

I decided to support the game more then the monthly card. So i'm now a 20eur patreon . but i do not know what to do next, there is no guide or at least i couldn't find one. I'm new to discord also  so i dont know how to get on the HH server,   i understood that the rewards are delivered on the 1st of every month, so i'm a bit late for this month ..or not? ..etc

So if anyone can help me pls with a setup by step guide of what do i need to do.

Thanks 

You will get your kobans after your first payment has been received by Kinkoid.
Patreon always does that on the first day of the month, so I think you will only start to be a Patreon officially next month.

For more reliable information, you best ask JessieChan through private messages in discord.

To get into discord:
image.png

Click on the heart symbol in the top left, and then click on the icon I put a red box around.
It's the invite to the English discord server.

• Guest locked this topic