Your Koban purpose

ichigosageda

So, i want to ask you all on what do you spend cobans and how do you collect them?

Ill start.

Im a monthly card user only ( never bought cobans for exept monthly card )so i collect 210 ( 150 dialy + 60 monthly card )  cobans per day, i try to collect 5400 for Epic Pachinko and i ussually spend it all at 5300 cobans on epic single pachinko.

I have bought one 10 epic pachinko in my life so im goin for that now. Befoore tthat for 11 monthss i  got 9 ( +1) epic girls.

Sometimes i do refills for revivals. And i plan on Charm Legendary days.

Im currently on 7 cobans ( was 5380, did 9 singles, got 1 leg charm, 2 leg universsal, 2 bosters, rest books and 1 epic lingerie ) - i suggest 10x Epic Pachinko xD

I wish to ask aswell what is the best plan for cobans usage in your opinion?

Thank you all for reading and commenting here.

15 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

So, i want to ask you all on what do you spend cobans and how do you collect them?

Ill start.

Im a monthly card user only ( never bought cobans for exept monthly card )so i collect 210 ( 150 dialy + 60 monthly card )  cobans per day, i try to collect 5400 for Epic Pachinko and i ussually spend it all at 5300 cobans on epic single pachinko.

I have bought one 10 epic pachinko in my life so im goin for that now. Befoore tthat for 11 monthss i  got 9 ( +1) epic girls.

Sometimes i do refills for revivals. And i plan on Charm Legendary days.

Im currently on 7 cobans ( was 5380, did 9 singles, got 1 leg charm, 2 leg universsal, 2 bosters, rest books and 1 epic lingerie ) - i suggest 10x Epic Pachinko xD

I wish to ask aswell what is the best plan for cobans usage in your opinion?

Thank you all for reading and commenting here.

Definitely for Event girls & then Legendary equipment of course xD

Cheers

I just get kobans from the missions. I have bought them in the past for attempts in packinko for specific girls but it didn't work out so I won't buy them anymore.

I use them just for pachinko. I tend to do a single spin when I can, but I have decided to try the 10x spins now.

I used them for a couple refills on the last legendary days and plan to if needed for the next legendary since its my specialty.

I have rarely used them. Did Epic Pachinko during 2 events when i had missions, so Kobans were coming back due to top 4 placement. The first girl I got was Notka, so i was stoked to get something limited. 2nd one was Kelina, and that's when I learned I should try to have all mission girls before doing Epic Pachinko.

So I'm probably hoarding them, and using for fighting refills in the future events, so i don't end up getting more girls I can get via fighting bosses. Still have some left to get from lower adventures, and am hunting them now that I got the 2 event drops already.

I get what I can from missions but often I forget to do all them so most of what I get are the 15/7 event reward kobans, sometimes I'll get the extra 150 as well. Rarely do I get the contest kobans.  As for spending them, I've basically been hording since I started playing.  I did one 10+ pull and got burned by that with a normal boss girl, so I've been waiting till I clear them all out to spend.  I'm now down to 1 on Roko sensei.  However I might drop some on refills for this legendary girl since I am charm and I kinda want twins and I do like Re;Zero.  Hopefully my luck will be better than needing to, but I got like over 40,000 saved.  There should be literally no reason that can't get a girl.  Other than that, I'll think about blowing them on the anniversary event, assuming we get one this year.

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

I wait until i have 5400 and then i spend them on epic pachinko, i never use them for refills or refreshes.

This. And I collect them from daily missions. There was a time when I tried to win them from contests, but doing that often costs cash I may not be able to spare at the time, so I don't bother anymore.

On 20.6.2018 at 3:55 PM, CopyBoop said:

An unpopular opinion but I spend the kobans on whatever. It's only a game and I'm here to have fun in my own way. 

Same

Monthly Card + Rewards

And i spent them on Energy/Combativity if i feel like it, or save up for some Pachinko.

• Like 1

Occasionally I refresh my arena opponents or my market. Most times I spent it on epic pachinko 10x roll but recently have been using it to help upgrade some girls instead of using cash.  When I get to the point that upgrading girls is no longer useful (like with a legendary I don't use), I'll switch back to refreshes and 10x epic roll