Monthly card didn't activate

Hentai_Heroe

Same issue here about 2 hours after your purchase. Already contacted them. Got a response within 15 minutes asking for proof of purchase but no response as of yet after providing it to them (that was 10 hours ago).

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue though.

Edited by 14mM3

6 hours ago, 14mM3 said:

Same issue here about 2 hours after your purchase. Already contacted them. Got a response within 15 minutes asking for proof of purchase but no response as of yet after providing it to them (that was 10 hours ago).

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue though.

I wrote to them 18 hours ago without any response! So what we can do other than waiting? :) 

I've received a response earlier today:

Hello,

We are currently investigating the issue to solve it.

Kind regards,

Hope they'll fix it soon. I'm missing out on Kobans that I was going to use on Epic Pachinko for the event girls :s

Edited by 14mM3

The bug is on the Nutaku version also. I renewed my monthly card but it didn't work. Stupidly tried again a couple of times. So I've now bought 90 days which haven't activated.

I've logged a support ticket but don't know what to do if they ask for proof of purchase :-/.

Update from my end:

I haven't received a response after the one in which they stated that they were investigating the issue but one of my accounts just had a monthly card added to it.
Still waiting for it on the other account though.

EDIT:

Both of my accounts now have the monthly card added to them.

Thank you customer support :)

Edited by 14mM3

Similar problem. I have been activated the function of automatic renewal of the monthly card.  23.06.2018 in 18-31 the transaction occurred on withdrawal from my Bank account once the amount of 2,99€, however, the expected renewal month card was not followed. Today I have contacted the support via email, but I have not received a response yet.

19 minutes ago, Mr_Ivart said:

Similar problem. I have been activated the function of automatic renewal of the monthly card.  23.06.2018 in 18-31 the transaction occurred on withdrawal from my Bank account once the amount of 2,99€, however, the expected renewal month card was not followed. Today I have contacted the support via email, but I have not received a response yet.

they work Monday-Friday, contacting them on the weekend is useless

• Thanks 1

On 24.06.2018 at 9:29 PM, Blain said:

they work Monday-Friday, contacting them on the weekend is useless

Today is Thursday, but there is no answer from support. Yesterday sent another appeal. It seems that they do not work at all, and not only on weekends :)

And on this topic none of the developers did not answer.

• Like 1

Just in case I give details of the transaction:

• Operation: Other operations 
  • The name of the recipient: PHX MEDIA BULGARIA BG 
  • Write-off account: Visa Gold•••• 4035
  • Withdrawal amount: 2,99 € 
  • The amount in the account currency: 224.73 RUB. 
  • Date and time of transaction: 23.06.2018 18:31: 01 
  • Description: PHX MEDIA BULGARIA BG 
  • Payment information: PHX MEDIA BULGARIA BG

2 hours ago, Mr_Ivart said:

Today is Thursday, but there is no answer from support. Yesterday sent another appeal. It seems that they do not work at all, and not only on weekends :)

And on this topic none of the developers did not answer.

Mr_Ivart, I've had almost the same case.
Because I didn't get any answer from support (contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com), I wrote to them again the next day. After 2 days my card have been activated.
A short message from the support I have got after 5 days.
So, I believe that You will get your monthly card activated , but unfortunately it would take a long time for reaction from the support. :)  

• Thanks 1

Okay, I am very sorry about this.
I was loaded with work from my actual job on monday and tuesday.

I've just heard that Jessie is on vacation (probably already scheduled from before they moved the legendary days forward).

I will try to get this to someone else tomorrow.

Because fixing it for players is not good enough.
It should not happen again.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, e5115271 said:

Got the in-game notification about refunding people who bought more than one month.

@Chthugha Do you know when I will get my 600 Nutaku gold credited back to my account?

No idea, I am just a moderator and my contact is on vacation xD

I'm having a similar issue myself.  It says my monthly card is expired, but if I try to buy a new one, it says I have a subscription for this already, so I can't 'buy' it again. . 

what is the email for contacting them about this sort of issue?

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

I'm having a similar issue myself.  It says my monthly card is expired, but if I try to buy a new one, it says I have a subscription for this already, so I can't 'buy' it again. . 

what is the email for contacting them about this sort of issue?

contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

And I also want to tell everybody that my contact in the team (Jessie) is on vacation, so I haven't been able to pass this on succesfully yet.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

And I also want to tell everybody that my contact in the team (Jessie) is on vacation, so I haven't been able to pass this on succesfully yet.

thank you.  . sent email, awaiting response. ..

I'm having an issue with my monthly card, in that I've been charged but I'm still being asked to pay 12 kobans for my click and collect option on my money. Its very frustrating and I'm going to want a refund if it isn't sorted soon as that's the main reason I buy the card. Will I get any compensation for this?