Monthly card didn't activate

Hentai_Heroe

37 minutes ago, whocares said:

with me i log in the koban pop up appears but at same time i am already being credited with my daily kobans ,look at your koban amount next time you log in,the monthly works but is auto with daily log in not pop up reminder you still have it

I’ve checked over the past few days, I’m not getting the Kobans and I am unable to do the free money collection as well. 

Still not had a reply from support yet either unfortunately. 

16 hours ago, Ardecho said:

temporary solution: click on change of bank card => put the same coordinates => check only: "I agree ..."

Surely this would charge the card again? As I don’t see a option to change details, just see the option the purchase again

Sorry that it took a while to get back to you guys.
I've just talked with Jessie, so this comes directly from the team:

Be assured that the team is looking into this problem, but haven't found the problem yet.
It involves money, so they are doing their best to fix this problem as soon as possible.

• Haha 1

On 27.06.2018 at 10:48 AM, Hentai_Heroe said:

Mr_Ivart, I've had almost the same case.
Because I didn't get any answer from support (contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com), I wrote to them again the next day. After 2 days my card have been activated.
A short message from the support I have got after 5 days.
So, I believe that You will get your monthly card activated , but unfortunately it would take a long time for reaction from the support. :)  

Hi! You were right. The money was credited to a monthly card, but only yesterday. Although for a long time, but the important thing is that you understand, and justice is done!

• Like 1

I am still owed 2 months of monthly card, (bought 3 months, only got one) or a refund of 600 Nutaku gold. The last I heard from support was that they will refund 'soon', and that was 3 days ago.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for them to either give 60 days to my account, or credit back the Nutaku gold.

Not good service to keep paying customers waiting so long, bearing in mind the purchase was made around 21st June. 😣 

2 hours ago, e5115271 said:

I am still owed 2 months of monthly card, (bought 3 months, only got one) or a refund of 600 Nutaku gold. The last I heard from support was that they will refund 'soon', and that was 3 days ago.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for them to either give 60 days to my account, or credit back the Nutaku gold.

Not good service to keep paying customers waiting so long, bearing in mind the purchase was made around 21st June. 😣 

Best thing is to keep reminding them that they said soon.
I don't know how they do it, but if they haven't done it on monday yet, then you should definitely poke them until they've done it.

• 2 weeks later...

emailed 2 weeks ago got generic message

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer support.

The issue is fixed. We will do the necessary. Please be patient.

Waited a week still no activation  emailed again and got no reply. The money was taken from my bank account  so that's not the issue. I'm currently out 1020 kobans and counting . Not the best way to treat paying subscribers.

I am having the same issue: monthly card not credited even though automatic renewal processed.  I contacted support via the 'contact us' link below in Forum and via email to hentai heores support email and only got the same generic reply "We will do the necessary. Please be patient."  That was 2 weeks ago and I have pinged with three additional emails since.  If not fixed by next billing I will cancel monthly card and have credit card company reject any charges they still try to process.

Moderator: talk to your friend on the "inside".  This has been going on for a month now.  Just some update on progress would be appreciated.