Legendary girls

TsoDuo

I just got her! them? the legendary twins! it didn't seem as hard as the previous two quests... can i trade them in? i would rather have them, but not complaining. Always thankful for updating this wonderful game. It's a pleasure logging in.

• Like 1

once again i blew enough gold kobans to buy girls in the pachinko and once again came up with nada, i hate the legendary girls quests cause even spending real money on them leaves you with nothing.

and it makes it even more frustrating when you see others using them in the battle grounds cause they are advertised as way overpowered stats no wonder my rank is dropping.

-_-

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, draco62 said:

I didn't will they be available next year?

JessiChane wrote:

'Are the Legendary girls going to appear in the game again?''

- Yes, if you are talking about other legendary girls, they will appear in some form or another. If you are asking for the girls that were in the Legendary Days so far, we don’t know if and when they will be back.

I think people will like another chance at getting the girls they missed out on. With the new changes it looks like most events will happen on a yearly basis I think it would be fare to have a rotation through out the year for the legendary girls as well.