the button to redeem the kobans disappeared

naibafh

well, l was about to redeem the kobans for completing all the daily mission but the screen change like if i allready had redeem them before i click the button and i didnt get the 150 kobans. here is a gif, as you can see i got the 96 kobans from the mission, but the button to redeem, the other 150 kobans disappeared before i could redeem them.

sorry if my english is not good, im not good whit english

20180705_185907_1.gif.638b531f4a759853bf3d26e6e6ff7098.gif

• Like 1

Am i posting this in the wrong section? or the moderators are just ignoring me because it's not worth the trouble to help just one person? well, if i were a moderator i probably wouldnt care about just one person whit a problem that only affect him neither, i guess im just one of those unlucky bastards.

You don't want the help of the moderators in this one. We are just players ourselves.

Sometimes it takes a while before I reply to a certain post to see if others have experienced the same thing.

In this case nobody else has seen the same thing.

Anyway, I am just wondering if you film everything you do in this game. I sure don't, so to me it is weird that someone manages to capture the exact moment the thing happens. Always makes me a bit suspicious. Could of course be the case that you had this happen before and decided to capture it this time.

Nonetheless, this is something only the devs can help you with. Send an e-mail to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com attaching the gif as well and explaining what happened. If you missed out on the kobans, then I am sure they'll rectify it.

Oh and it may take a while to get an answer. They don't work in the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First, i want to thank you for answering, and apologize for my impatience. I am a pessimistic person who gets depressed easily.

Well, to tell you the truth i allready knew that no one was going to help me whit this problem, im sure the devs will ignore me too becouse like you said, there is no one else complaining about this problem, they are not even going to try to investigate the complain of one person when they have other stuff to do, i shouldnt even have made this post but i was kind of depress and angry at the moment i had the problem couse it wasnt the first time i got screw by this game, i probably could guess what you are thinking right now, "if you dont like it you dont have to play it" i know how it works, I just wanted to at least vent a little.

and in other subject, you do well to be suspicious, we peopple are horrible, the best thing you could do is been suspicious of everyone until you can be sure of their intentions, well, just to explain how i recorded, i use nvidia shadowplay, it records all the the time, you just press f11 and it saves the last 20 minutes of recording, really nice to have if you want to record videogames but it can record your desktop too.

well, i gues that was all, i allready vent a little. once again sorry if my english is bad, i try to use google translate to help me a little but its not that acurate sometimes