My high school teacher

lesbianloveryo

So, this post is going to be about the times I slept with my high school teacher. 

Her name is Stacy. She was a new teacher at my school. She teaches AP Biology, and she was only 20 when we met. I was 17 going into my Junior year and had her class. There were only 4 kids in the class, counting me. The other three girls were friends of mine from cheerleading and track.

After about a week of class I told my friends that I thought Stacy was super attractive, and they told me to try talking to her after class (this was the last class of the day, so I was in no hurry). I  went up to her after the bell rang and told her what an amazing teacher  I thought  she was.  She thanked me and that was all we said that day, but every day we talked a bit more in the end by the end of the year we were pretty good friends.  Then during my senior year I made sure I constantly stopped by her room to talk and hang out, and before I knew it, the first semester of my senior year had flown by. By that point, Stacy and I had started spending time together outside of school. We saw movies together and had dinner together occasionally. When summer finally came and I had graduated, I spent every day at Stacy’s Apartment hanging out with her all day. After a couple weeks, she asked me out. I was so happy and excited, I practically jumped into her arms  and kissed her. The kiss became more passionate and soon we were in her bedroom.

Sorry this has been so long! If you would like me to continue and let you know how things worked out, let me know! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, PlusIon said:

That is a good start. It hits close to home because I had the biggest crush on my Bio teacher in High School. I would love to know what the other girls thought once they found out you were dating.

They were just happy for Stacy and I. We were just two women in love, having sex

• Like 4

• 1 year later...