Crossover From Male Version

I just started a new profile on hentaiheroes.com (I've been playing on Nutaku) and during the mermaid scene at the end of Begin City's story-line I have a dude's face show up in the commentary (not my own character, or any other character from that scene). I believe the male version of the game somehow made it into my game. No idea how. But it was just for one scene, and just for the commentary. Can't take a screenshot yet because I can't replay the level yet, as I have not finished the end of the Begin City story-line on this play-through. If it's still there when I replay it, I will screenshot it and post it here.

Edit: He's actually showing up a lot. Not sure if that's supposed to be happening or not, but it has nothing to do with the story... I've posted a picture below.

Edited by C413fJ05394
More Information

On 7/26/2017 at 6:54 PM, Wizz said:

And what is this male version you're talking about?

https://www.kimochi.co/campaign/763/men-harem

Hey, maybe I'm just crazy, but this is what I'm seein'...

IMG_3441.JPG

Edit: Glad to see they're linking this version of the game now, wouldn't want it to go completely unnoticed.

Edited by C413fJ05394

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 4:36 PM, Sarkasth said:

he is right. the harbour scroll is bugged everytime the blond mermaid speaks

slurp.png

Well, glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue.

Edit: I've scrolled back through, and this no longer seems to be an issue. Not sure if that's the case when playing the mission for the first time however.

Edited by C413fJ05394