unable to purchase kobans

ero-sannin

Whenever i try to purchase kobans i receive an error message that states " An error occurred while processing the card". I know for a fact that i can make purchases on other game and nongame websites, my card has not expired yet, and that i have sufficient funds in my account to make the $10 purchase. I have tried numerous times and on numerous occasions to purchase kobans and everytime i receive the above stated error message. I have held off writing a bug report as i figured that whatever it was would be fixed in time but that appears to not be the case. I have looked through the few relevant threads that are similar to my issue and it appears that not only has this been an issue in the past but apparently it was supposedly fixed for those who where having similar issues as myself at the time. I also know that if this were an issue with my card issuers that i would have received a call saying that the transaction had been flagged as potentially being identity theft and not once in the numerous times that i have tried to purchase kobans has that happened, so i know that it is NOT an issue with my card issuers. I do not understand why i am having this issue when the problem has been supposedly and should have already been fixed. Any help regarding this issue will be most appreciated and thanks in advance. (Note:  I have also included a screenshot of the error message)

Hentai Heroes Error Message.png

It always bugs me when I see this, but I think this has to do with a server problem on their end.
Were all those attempts from today?
Because if that's the case, then could you try it again tomorrow?

It can also never hurt to e-mail them about this at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.
Surely Kinkoid will do anything to make you able to pay for your kobans :D.
Keep in mind that right now it's the weekend, and they only work on weekdays.
So they'll be back on the job tomorrow.

I had a similar problem but that the message always is - I just tried it again - 'The purchase is supsected to be fraudulent!'

I had this problem months ago already and still i persistants...and my card also works fine elsewhere.

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It always bugs me when I see this, but I think this has to do with a server problem on their end.
Were all those attempts from today?
Because if that's the case, then could you try it again tomorrow?

It can also never hurt to e-mail them about this at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.
Surely Kinkoid will do anything to make you able to pay for your kobans :D.
Keep in mind that right now it's the weekend, and they only work on weekdays.
So they'll be back on the job tomorrow.

ok i tried contacting kinkoid through the in-game contact button and nothing happens when i click the button. i went to the main kinkoid site and sent an email to them so we'll see what happens.

8 hours ago, John_Wick said:

I'm also curious about the reply. But I think my problem is that somehow the company got flagged as fraudaulent and thus payments are rejected by the credit card companies...

In that case you should call the credit card company.

ok so i tried sending an email through the main kinkoid main site explaining the issue i am having but i have not received a response yet. the in-game button to contact kinkoid still is non-functioning so i do not know what to do at this point. any further help would be most appreciated again thanks.

word of caution

It's Wednesday as I type this. Saturday is a French national holiday, Bastille Day, so the devs might be taking Friday off from work. If you don't hear from them tomorrow, you might not hear from them until Monday or Tuesday of next week. I can't tell you for sure how much time they will be away from the game, since I'm not French, I don't plan on being French, and I don't live in France, so I don't know their traditions for time off from work around this holiday

On 7/12/2018 at 6:27 AM, ero-sannin said:

thanks for the info i'll be sure to keep that in mind while i wait for a response from the devs.

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Thank you for your help, @Chthugha.

I've got a couple of questions for you, though @ero-sannin.
Which email did you contact?
Why didn't you use the contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com, directly?

When did you send the email?

We need this information to help us find you fast.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

On 11.7.2018 at 3:24 PM, Chthugha said:

In that case you should call the credit card company.

I have used two very different credit cards and both are not likely to have the same issue with a company/payment receiver if it would be a problem with their system @Chthugha

I've read about others people having these kind of problems and some of the threads are old...several months and nothing seems to have changed so I can't see how this should be related to my credit card company alone. Please try to track the problem down and fix it @Kinkoid

Thanks

On 7/13/2018 at 1:14 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Thank you for your help, @Chthugha.

I've got a couple of questions for you, though @ero-sannin.
Which email did you contact?
Why didn't you use the contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com, directly?

When did you send the email?

We need this information to help us find you fast.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

ok, I tried contacting someone on the main Kinkoid website using the 'contact us' tab on the site. as for the contact option that is in the game itself that does not function for me. Every time that i press the 'support' button under the contact section nothing happens and when i press the 'support' button under the bank transactions section a blank web page opens up that says "untitled" in the tab in the browser. I sent the email about a week ago and have not received a reply. Also the "contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com" does not work either. I am at a loss at what to do.