Retro Future Event

Arse Man

This may seem like an unimportant question (since we got the girls), but at the start of the event there was talk of some 'new technology'. The event seems to have ended, but the story completely neglected the technology part. Again, not that it matters. 

5 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

This may seem like an unimportant question (since we got the girls), but at the start of the event there was talk of some 'new technology'. The event seems to have ended, but the story completely neglected the technology part. Again, not that it matters. 

I guess you are talking about the notification of the start of the event...

They always spice it up with a random story telling.
Never take anything in it as something serious regarding the game.
That would always come in patch notes.

the ingame news is talking of "vapor-based technology". maybe you misread/misinterpreted something? that's just the way how steampunk is classified - victorian age setting with steam-/vapor-powered technology that didn't really exist back then. or did you mean another piece of information? otherwise i just point to chthugha's answer.

Edited by Habi

On 15/7/2561 at 6:20 PM, Habi said:

the ingame news is talking of "vapor-based technology". maybe you misread/misinterpreted something? that's just the way how steampunk is classified - victorian age setting with steam-/vapor-powered technology that didn't really exist back then. or did you mean another piece of information? otherwise i just point to chthugha's answer.

Yea, chthugha's answer was satisfactory. For some reason I was expecting to return with the vapor-based technology lol. I should remember the genre of the game.