Tower of Fame weekly rewards

Hentai-san

first off i would like to say that the weekly rewards are a great idea however it needs to be refined since getting high enough for it to be relevant at all is out of reach for most of the players

in my humble opinion there should be more reward brackets so that everyone can strive for better rewards or divide it into tiers so that everyone can try to get the topspot in their current tier it would make the tower of fame much more meaningful for a lot of palyers 

thx in advance :D

1 hour ago, Hentai-san said:

first off i would like to say that the weekly rewards are a great idea however it needs to be refined since getting high enough for it to be relevant at all is out of reach for most of the players

in my humble opinion there should be more reward brackets so that everyone can strive for better rewards or divide it into tiers so that everyone can try to get the topspot in their current tier it would make the tower of fame much more meaningful for a lot of palyers 

thx in advance :D

Not only that, you get trash items everywhere else even at level 111, Hell you even get that at level 200+.
I doubt they'll ever make an improvement to the item generation system, they got to earn money from Koban spenders of course.

Sincerely

• 2 weeks later...

that the tof contest is just unfair we already said on the test-server. making groups like normal contest would be much fairer. but no reply to that since now. my guess is that they dont want to give rewards several times so they put all players together in the same contest. but to compete a lvl 5 with a lvl 200 should everybody see that this is not a fair and ballanced contest. for both of them. low player get easier girls and statepoints for example while higher player can get cash and affection easier.

• Like 1