Roko Sensei Fight

Just a quick question.  Has anyone gotten anything to drop from Roko Sensei?  In the last event I didn't get any legendary gifts to drop and so far this event, I've not had a single girl drop.  I know the girls are incredibly rare, so I'm not expecting to have one of them drop for me, but I can't believe I didn't get any legendary gifts to drop off him either.  Want to know if I'm just really unlucky or if this is actually a problem.

23 minutes ago, Gingernsnap said:

I knew the drop chances were low.  Just wanted to make sure that someone had gotten something so I know it's not bugged.  Thanks for the reply.

i got all 10 girls in my pool from roko. i spent about 13k kobans for refills to get 9 and the 10th was with the regular bps.

Only got 1 girl from the event a few hours ago. I've sunk thousands of kobans into it too. This event has been a bit of a wasted effort imo. Feels like it was designed to encourage us to pay for kobans (like i've seen alot of people did) at the chance of getting girls. Must have been a profitable event atleast for the devs.

2nd girl 3 mins before the end with 2000+ kobans spent on refills. A much better result.

2 girls, 1 day and 5000+ kobans spent total(5 days of trying and spending). Lower than doing the epic pachinko machine, so i'm happier than i was 20 mins ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.7.2018 at 2:47 AM, Gingernsnap said:

Just a quick question.  Has anyone gotten anything to drop from Roko Sensei?  In the last event I didn't get any legendary gifts to drop and so far this event, I've not had a single girl drop.  I know the girls are incredibly rare, so I'm not expecting to have one of them drop for me, but I can't believe I didn't get any legendary gifts to drop off him either.  Want to know if I'm just really unlucky or if this is actually a problem.

bad luck is not a bug. and if u r already in the latest chapter u should have known that there is something called rng in this game.

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

bad luck is not a bug. and if u r already in the latest chapter u should have known that there is something called rng in this game.

I never said that it wasn't RNG.  I also don't appreciate your condescending attitude when I was asking a legitimate question.  I was genuinely curious to see if anyone else was having trouble getting a gift to drop on that fight.  Programmers aren't infallible and will make mistakes.  I wasn't insulting them.  So how about you keep your comments to yourself next time when you have nothing productive to add to the conversation.