Thanks for your hard work!

goderos

I just wanted to open this topic to shout a big THANK YOU to who's working behind the scenes! June/July have been amazing months, where the community has seen changes and improvements on the game. Just to throw an example, the new way of collecting money is just great and much faster compared to the traditional one. It was very slow for mobiles at the beginning, but it's been optimized in no time. So, thank you also for receiving and implementing the community feedback.

Events wise, July has been unbelievably splendid. The steampunk event was great and had the best layout ever. The summer revival has been very nice and let me say that I love this mix of new events+revivals, because new and unlucky players can catch up with previous haremettes whilst old/luckier players can still farm kobans and yet have new events and new girls.

Lastly, whilst the anniversary event is still going on for the last few hours, let me say that this event has personally been the best. I saved 15k+ kobans which I gladly spent on it. The anniversary was a great chance for new and old players to farm some girls from the boss and use their kobans on Epic Pachinko. An event should always be rewarding, but this one was above and beyond expectations.

THANK YOU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4