HentaiHeroe STOLE MY MONEY

Major K

hi i play the game fight the boss i be deconected when i be reconected and make 1 or 2 other fight i receive bill of ur game for mensual membership never ask or buy and no corfirmation asked u take me money whit out asking what at bug i want to be refund . and the worse i canot contact u via the game whit me cpu ot me tab i try to clic on the box nothing happen

Purchase number: #295636 Thank you for purchasing with us, Major K! Your Hentai Heroes account has been credited with the requested amount of Kobans. --- --- --- Purchase details: Date of purchase: 2018-07-31 14:10:36 Player email: majorkonigstiger@hotmail.ca Product: Monthly Card Total Purchase Price: 2.99 EUR --- --- --- If you need to contact our support regarding this transaction, please send us an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com This charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Phx Media Game credit" Important : This payment is part of a subscription that is automatically renewed, You can cancel this subscription at any time on our website.

What a scam ! The Hentai Heroes team really has no ethics when it comes to milking money out of us ! I feel for you @Major K :(

I'd like to help and contact the support to help but I think I'll need your credit card number to force them to find this fraudulent transaction ! Could you post it before I contact them ? The sooner, the better.