Return of Legendary Girls

CL4W

Three legendary girls captured by some of the villans, Levitya by the Dark Lord, Norou by the Ninja Spy and the twins Fanny & Fiona by Gruntt. But the thing is we have to save them for the villans between 17th to 21st August. I already have the twins Fanny & Fiona from the last event and all I need now is Levitya and Norou. Right now I'm trying to save Levitya from the Dark Lord but if I can't save her within the 19th end, I cannot save Norou from the Ninja Spy. If this is the last chance or not, don't know I like to save them both and convince them to join my harem. My point is that is there even chance to get all three within this time, is that possible. If there a chance I already get 1 saved within 18th end but here I am questioning my self and harem world. What do you guys think? If any of you able to save any of the legendary girls please share here I hoping for some answers. Let's see how far we can go and save those legendary girls.

Thanks for giving your time, enjoy your harem in this miserable legendary time.